Ulster Final Donegal V Monaghan

Started by J70, June 30, 2013, 05:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Midfield still counts alot in the modern game, lose out in that area and u struggle to win games

Wildweasel74

Aristo 60

Wildweasel74

As feared earlier in the year, outside there 1st 15, the Donegal bench is not strong, K cassidy still one of the best defenders in Donegal still exiled from the panel.sometimes Jim been headstrong can have a reverse effect

yellowcard

Unreal intensity this match, Donegal first time ever deviating from their gameplan now that they are behind.

Wildweasel74

Dick gettting booked, some things never change

Qwerty28

Last game of provincials championships sees first shock! Surely Monaghan wont lose form here...

lynchbhoy

Ref v poor today. Dreadful decisions and Monaghan don't need any help, they are by far the better team.

Are donegal too complacent?

Heard from within their camp that they are looking to peak later on in the year!
The qualifier route and the extra game will actually help them!
( unless they play cork!!)

armaghniac

Whatever about Hughes' cows, Donegal look udderless!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

barelegs

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 21, 2013, 05:30:43 PM
Ref v poor today. Dreadful decisions and Monaghan don't need any help, they are by far the better team.

Heard from within their camp that they are looking to peak later on in the year!

They'll play Laois

Jell 0 Biafra

GAA really needs to do something about these one-sided matches.

All of a Sludden

All over bar the shouting, time to throw Tommy Freeman on. Delighted for the likes of Paul Finlay, Dick Clerkin and the rest of the Monaghan lads. No one gave them a chance. Well done.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

yellowcard

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 21, 2013, 05:30:43 PM

I'm not Deegans biggest fan but I think he contributed to the fast flowing high intensity game today. Ok he got the odd marginal decision wrong but it was definitely one of his best games.

As for the complacency bit and looking to peak later in the season. The AI qfinal are 2 weeks away so when are they looking to peak for? 4th week of September? How about they were beaten by a better hungrier team on the day.

naka

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...