Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

southtyronegael

ok lads I think we have established what OB means.

Dire Ear

RedHand88

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 10, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
don't think it was a butcher job on tyrone, just harte. hard to argue against any of what he said though. only thing he was wrong on was that it wasn't mc shane who pushed cooper in the back for second goal, was meyler. on another note, was chattin to a monaghan player at weekend and he gave me the name of the tyrone player who called drew wylie an OB. disappointed but not totally surprised at who it was.

Wait, what!? Did this happen this year???

laceer

*If true* they should be punished to the full limits of the rulebook. No place for this anywhere, never mind on a football field.

BennyHarp

I wonder what proportion of everything Joe Brolly says is Tyrone related?
That was never a square ball!!

southtyronegael

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 10, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
don't think it was a butcher job on tyrone, just harte. hard to argue against any of what he said though. only thing he was wrong on was that it wasn't mc shane who pushed cooper in the back for second goal, was meyler. on another note, was chattin to a monaghan player at weekend and he gave me the name of the tyrone player who called drew wylie an OB. disappointed but not totally surprised at who it was.

yes in the semi final. drew wylie had to be restrained after the game. talk of wylie brothers releasing a statement but haven't seen it yet.

LeoMc

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 10, 2018, 09:59:08 AM
https://www.independent.ie/sport/columnists/joe-brolly/joe-brolly-mickey-harte-continues-to-hold-tyrone-back-37297069.html

Another butcher job on Tyrone from Brolly

Logan & Canavan would play more attacking football! Did he see the u21's?
Has Daire Canavan played a senior club game yet. He hasn't even played for Tyrone u20's and Brolly is lumping it on him.

Smurfy123

Brolly is a clown lads. Talks about all these high profile players texting him etc. Sean Cavanghs bit in the paper yesterday put that to rest. Conor McManus had to walk away from him at an event and Mickey Murphy had to get away from him at the All Ireland final last week. Not a very likeable chap

Dire Ear

Quote from: Smurfy123 on September 10, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
Brolly is a clown lads. Talks about all these high profile players texting him etc. Sean Cavanghs bit in the paper yesterday put that to rest. Conor McManus had to walk away from him at an event and Mickey Murphy had to get away from him at the All Ireland final last week. Not a very likeable chap
100% , a complete cnt

RedHand88

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 10, 2018, 12:53:39 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on September 10, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

yes in the semi final. drew wylie had to be restrained after the game. talk of wylie brothers releasing a statement but haven't seen it yet.

Who said it?

southtyronegael

not sure if he can be named on a public forum? in case there happened to be a gardai investigation or court proceeding? maybe the mods could clarify. I could pm anyone who wanted it and hasn't insulted me in the past. should be a short list.lol

RedHand88

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 10, 2018, 01:29:13 PM
not sure if he can be named on a public forum? in case there happened to be a gardai investigation or court proceeding? maybe the mods could clarify. I could pm anyone who wanted it and hasn't insulted me in the past. should be a short list.lol

Go on then, pm me. I have a suspicion who it is but curious to know.