Official Occult and Knowledge of the Hidden Thread

Started by Olly, December 01, 2012, 10:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

Recently I have been finding out things that are going on like the Free Masons and Knights of Columbus etc in and around where I live. Last night I attended a ouiji board night and we just sat around drinking warm milk and telling stories about ghosts before doing the ouiji but got bored and played Monopoly instead.

Is anyone aware of any occult things going on in Ireland that aren't common knowledge maybe? Paganism is reportedly on the rise in the midlands and Carlow.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Evil Genius

Quote from: Olly on December 01, 2012, 10:33:18 AM
Recently I have been finding out things that are going on like the Free Masons and Knights of Columbus etc in and around where I live. Last night I attended a ouiji board night and we just sat around drinking warm milk and telling stories about ghosts before doing the ouiji but got bored and played Monopoly instead.

Is anyone aware of any occult things going on in Ireland that aren't common knowledge maybe? Paganism is reportedly on the rise in the midlands and Carlow.
Yes, but we can't tell you...  :-X
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"