GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joemamas

Armagh v Leitrim

Was going to bet the ranch on Armagh -6, chickened out, still did a reasonable bet, but could not pull the trigger.

For what its worth did a double this evening Wexford-1 kildare -2. 
Wexford at over 15pts looks reasonable especially given good weather and a not too overly strong Longford backline. (BTW, would like to see Longford winning, but I think Wexford have more talent, and should have beaten Meath.

Johnny Tightlips

Another good week for us. We tipped armagh -6 and -8 both coming in easily. we are on a serious run at the minute if you want to follow us you can at https://twitter.com/TheGAAmbler1

Asal Mor

Quote from: Johnny Tightlips on July 13, 2013, 07:33:10 PM
Another good week for us. We tipped armagh -6 and -8 both coming in easily. we are on a serious run at the minute if you want to follow us you can at https://twitter.com/TheGAAmbler1

Nice one again Johnny. I took your advice. Only a little annoyed that I went for -6 instead of -8 but my Paddy Power balance is looking a good bit healthier since I started following your site. Sincere thanks again.

Johnny Tightlips

Great to hear asal. We take great pleasure in helping punters beat the bookies. That's 7 naps out of 8 Naps as winners. Hopefully this form continues, sticking to singles and doubles in GAA at larger stakes in my opinion really does pay of.

yellowcard

15/8 Dublin
7/2 Kerry
4 Mayo
4 Donegal
10 Cork
25 Tyrone
33 Derry
66 Bar

theticklemister

Quote from: yellowcard on July 15, 2013, 12:32:53 PM
15/8 Dublin
7/2 Kerry
4 Mayo
4 Donegal
10 Cork
25 Tyrone
33 Derry
66 Bar

Cork are some price there lads.

yellowcard

Quote from: theticklemister on July 15, 2013, 12:34:09 PM
15/8 Dublin
7/2 Kerry
4 Mayo
4 Donegal
10 Cork
25 Tyrone
33 Derry
66 Bar

Thought the same myself considering they are almost guaranteed a quarter final spot and Kerry are 7/2 who I would fancy them to beat in a rematch. That said I still can't see them winning it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: yellowcard on July 15, 2013, 12:49:27 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on July 15, 2013, 12:34:09 PM
15/8 Dublin
7/2 Kerry
4 Mayo
4 Donegal
10 Cork
25 Tyrone
33 Derry
66 Bar

Thought the same myself considering they are almost guaranteed a quarter final spot and Kerry are 7/2 who I would fancy them to beat in a rematch. That said I still can't see them winning it.

Surely Donegal are the best bet, 4/1 is a cracking price, don't see much better sides left in it and they have done well so far without actually playing well
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Donnellys Hollow

The over-round on some of these outright GAA betting markets is scandalous.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Asal Mor

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on July 15, 2013, 01:52:40 PM
The over-round on some of these outright GAA betting markets is scandalous.

What's the over-round DH? I've never heard that term before.

Asal Mor

Ah I googled it. I wonder what the over-round is for the above odds then.

donegal lad

This my bet for the weekend
Armagh
Kildare +3
Monaghan minors
Donegal to win by 4-6 points

Pays 18.8/1

yellowcard

The standout bet for the weekend has to be Mayo -17 points. They are going to be extremely cold going into an AI quarter final and can't afford to take things easy. In any case the battle for starting places should be sufficient motivation for them.

Johnny Tightlips

Our tips are up fellas. We have chosen laois wexford over 29.5 points @ 10/11 with bet 365 and matty donnelly under 1.5 points @ 4/6 against kildare. Very confident with these two selections. Good luck with any bets!

SHEEDY

after 1 team let me down for the past 3 weeks, im due a change of luck. this week im going for;

galway +3
derry
Kildare +3
mayo -17
monaghan +7

pays around 12/1
nil satis nisi optimum