The Official 'What will I take out of the freezer for tomorrow' thread.

Started by Tony Baloney, August 26, 2010, 12:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Sausages?
Burgers?
Mince?
M&S Ginger, lime and coriander chicken?
Steak (ribeye)?
Fish?

Favouring a big borger with all the trimmings tomorrow night. The missus has told me to take chicken out though but she's gone to bed!

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

southdown

A BIG BORGER would be the best bet.  Cheese, red onion, lettuce and tomatoe.

I have recently discovered Branstons sweet chilli flavoured mayonaise, it's the buiness, take it with everything.

But you seem to be missing the main issue here.  Why is "the woman" not taking care of these things.  Surely you will be too busy all weekend, what with the AISF and the premier league back on our screens?

nrico2006

From the size of ye I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't try and attack everything on your list tonight.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

tyrone girl

supersarsfields

Quote from: southdown on August 26, 2010, 12:04:31 PM
A BIG BORGER would be the best bet.  Cheese, red onion, lettuce and tomatoe.

I have recently discovered Branstons sweet chilli flavoured mayonaise, it's the buiness, take it with everything.

But you seem to be missing the main issue here.  Why is "the woman" not taking care of these things.  Surely you will be too busy all weekend, what with the AISF and the premier league back on our screens?

Same as that. Going through a bottle a week nearly at the minute between me and the missus. Lovely on a chicken wrap!!

ziggysego

I agree with Niall, get the mince out of the freezer. Spuds, carrots, parsnips and onion.... damn it, I'm hungry now. Must go boil an egg and make some toast.
Testing Accessibility

gawa316

Lifting out a few chicken breasts for thai curry tonight.

While we're on the subject of fridge freezers, just recently purchased a new one and there were 2 small square plastic things with a bit like a key sticking out from one of the sides (crap description but the best i can do ???). They were in the ice tray, anybody know what they are for?