Club Hurling in Armagh

Started by Applesisapples, August 10, 2010, 04:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Is there no club hurling in Armagh or just nothing worth posting about?

under the bar

mrgaa1

not enough clubs - poor standard.  Underage doing ok. 
but really in the bigger scheme of things until more clubs take on hurling and promote it properly then hurling in Armagh will always be small change. 
Yes underage have had a decent year but will it translate to bigger things - no.
But great to see it being pushed on.

thewanderer

heard our beloved county minor manager told the players not to worry about roscommon last sat as they would beat them by at least 12pts and then proceeded to hold a tough trainin session the nite before the game in prep for the semifinal. talk about biting you in the ass rossies won by 4 with the armagh team dead on its feet in the 2nd half. info from 3 lads on the team. senior semi 1st weekend in sept i think mtown v cuchulainns

Applesisapples

Quote from: Wee Shea on August 12, 2010, 10:43:23 PM
Can you not read?

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=769.16290
Don't see any hurling there, my question was rhetorical, there is just an absence of debate on Club hurling.

Wee Shea

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 13, 2010, 01:01:46 PM
Can you not read?

Don't see any hurling there, my question was rhetorical, there is just an absence of debate on Club hurling.

Not see the hurling in the thread title? Maybe if you posted about hurling in the thread it might spark some debate.

Armagh CĂșchulainns

I used to post on this board a fair bit about hurling in armagh but a user called 'Mr Taylor' took offense to some minor criticisms i had of he county board structure so to avoid this ass from giving off again i hold comments to myself alhtough if applesisapples wants any info just pm me.
Its all about the Hurling.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Wee Shea on August 13, 2010, 09:53:52 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on August 13, 2010, 01:01:46 PM
Can you not read?

Not see the hurling in the thread title? Maybe if you posted about hurling in the thread it might spark some debate.
Hurling in the title but not in the content, typical of football counties only see the big ball. I was hoping to spark a bit of debate.

Applesisapples

Does anyone know whos playing who in the Hurling Championship and at what venues?

thewanderer

armagh club hurling ( back of a stamp for the fixtures) semi-final   middletown v cuchulainns,  keady a bye to the final. big debate now.

nutsy--1

i thought keady played Lurgan in a semi-final, maybe im wrong

CountyGK

Quote from: thewanderer on August 18, 2010, 04:51:23 PM
armagh club hurling ( back of a stamp for the fixtures) semi-final   middletown v cuchulainns,  keady a bye to the final. big debate now.
Quote from: nutsy--1 on August 18, 2010, 05:37:56 PM
i thought keady played Lurgan in a semi-final, maybe im wrong

Sean treacys play keady nxt sunday in the semi final..

RealSpiritof98

What, hold the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!  The wanderer was fed mis-information, for the love of god why, why.

thewanderer

real u know im not wrong i said keady in the final. unless u want to go with a calculator to see keady v lurgan when scoreboards only count goals to 9 take it from me keady are in the final. ps are u still net minding?