The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

The most disappointing and worrying thing for me from the defeat was the response to going 2 1 down.  There wasn't one basically, other than to concede the game by not closing down, or showing any intensity. I don't buy into the view that Citty were too good at keeping the ball.  There wasn't a red shirt within 2 yards.  This current Liverpool respond terribly to any setback - seen it game after game this season, especially on the road.  There are systemic issues in the team but there doesn't seem to be any team spirit in the face of any kind of adversity.  Maybe new signings will change that but the team looks completely broken right now.  Trent needs serious competition for RB next season. Same for Virgil at CB. It doesn't like like 2 -3 new midfielders will solve all the issues.
That's just, like your opinion man.

gawa316

J70

Six changes.

And the likes of Gomez and Jones haven't exactly set the world alight when they've appeared this season.

I think this is it tonight. Lose this one, and the last smidgeon of hope for top 4 is gone.

laoislad

Well that was shite.If Chelsea were any good they would have won that 3 or 4-0.
If Liverpool are as bad on Sunday Arsenal will have a field day.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

trueblue1234

This is the most disjointed I've seen a Liverpool team in a long time. No confidence, no spark, no one wanted the ball. Hopeful, hoofed long balls instead of the pass and move that this team used to play.

Hard watch.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Armamike

Two poor sides. Liverpool as poor as when Klopp took over. Special mention to Jones,  Henderson and Jota who were really bad.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Kidder81

Quote from: Armamike on April 04, 2023, 10:33:23 PM
Two poor sides. Liverpool as poor as when Klopp took over. Special mention to Jones,  Henderson and Jota who were really bad.

Jones not even close to being good enough, not sure Jota has much more to offer outside of providing depth

gawa316

Walter Cronc

laoislad

Fair play to the Arsenal fans there, you could hear a pin drop during the minutes silence.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Could be another 7-0 at Anfield today if this keeps up.

laoislad

Encouraging last 10 minutes of the first half there.

smelmoth

Why is that a penalty and not a free out? What did Holding do that Jota didn't?