There are more OWC threads on here than the OWC site!

Started by Tony Baloney, September 12, 2008, 11:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Am I the only one getting f**king sick of all the petty whataboutery with OWC and various aspects of unionism. I defended the general discussion section the other day and said it didn't need changed but it's a joke with so many threads all ploughing the same furrow. What about another best looking tennis player or olympian thread  ;D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 12, 2008, 11:46:11 PM
Am I the only one getting f**king sick of all the petty whataboutery with OWC and various aspects of unionism. I defended the general discussion section the other day and said it didn't need changed but it's a joke with so many threads all ploughing the same furrow. What about another best looking tennis player or olympian thread  ;D

Congratulations you started another one....!
Tbc....

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

fred the red

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 12, 2008, 11:46:11 PM
You have a point but it will probably die down. 
I would rather read them however than have a dozen threads that might as well be called "spot who can't geta shag"  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?