Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getevennotcross

Quote from: auld stock on October 25, 2015, 07:33:50 PM
Lol geteven you're some man alright.robbed??? the only person robbed today my friend was your good self by paddy power!!!!  that 3times now we have played slaughtneil in championship & still to lose to them. i read a lot of the newspaper articles & tv coverage this week with a mix of amusement & bemusement. people seemed to have forgotton that we won against them last year as well. anyhow not bad for a team that supposedly should have lost to the spice boys, loughguile, ballycastle & slaughtneil.  felt a bit for sneil at the end (they are a very good outfit) but to the victor the spoils & anyone that watched that game be in no doubt our boys have guts, determination, skill & as ive said before balls, great big massive balls!!!!   so geteven im gonna sit back now over the next couple of days & enjoy your unique brand of comedy. please tell me that your sidekick leftback04 will be joining you on the stage???   be more original now as just to tell us that we'll get hammered by the galway champs just wont cut the mustard. i know you can come up with something much better. up the ruairis!!!!! :D
ach AS, howya doing aul hand. Fair play to the Dall today, but dont you just know I had a few more bases covered with PP, so I'll be collecting tomorrow anyway. Now will I be using the winnings to book Paddys trip to Croke next March '16, I fear not, I already have the semis and final covered also with PP.  Sadly the Dall dont figure in mh permuatation, so no Tommy Moore coming North sorry to say.

Thought the ref offered frees to Dall a lot easier than Sneill, but thats only my opinion and view of things.  I don't generally criticise referees, they have a difficult job, but though yer man was poor.  Not easy for S'neill being a dual code club, something you Dall men would know nothing about.

Well anyway, plenty of time for the Dall lard ars*s/salad swervers to shed a few Lbs at Xmas.  That JJ boi is a malevolent type of individual dont you reckon?  Think I will ignore him, I hear he's a bit of a loose cannon and runs off at the mouth.

Either way, winning Ulster is only a gateway to the ultimate hurling prize for a club, a long way to go yet.  The ultimate AI champions accolade is not won, therefore I remain unimpressed at present.

Still a long way to go for Dall, but opportunity does provide possibilities.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Jesusjones

Hahaha getevennotcross. You keep the bile coming, we'll keep winning.

getevennotcross

Quote from: theskull1 on October 25, 2015, 09:13:49 PM
One twisted hoor
Not at all boi, just rather candid which I appreciate does not sit well with some. You actually may gain a little respect in doing so yourself, you should try it?   I have a fertile yet broad mind and dont mince my words which I am sure you have observed.  Dosnae make you a bad or twisted individual though, just forthrite.

Link

Can I watch the game again if I have paid the £3?

getevennotcross

So lets put things in context here. Dall just about got over the insignificant hurdle today.  A point margin is a lot different than beating the oposition off the park, which if I am correct was what the Dall rabble repeatedly spouted.  No odds to me really, I just dont think the Dall are the great team they believe themselves to be.

Winning Ulster serves up the Dall an opportunity only, lets see how they  measure up com Feb. '16; I for one an not convinced they are a great side, winning Antrim and Ulster is no great yardstick or benchmark at this stage. Sterner questions will be asked later!

And another thing, dont be fooled by those cretins who are saying " great win and solid performance by the Dall" and wishing the Dall all the best.  Believe me, dont trust any of them, they are two faced, forked tongued and deceitful hoors who will relish in the Dall's failure.

Better the devil ya know, springs to mind.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Link on October 25, 2015, 10:41:40 PM
The result will still be the same fella.  R u a Sneil fan?

Link

Quote from: getevennotcross on October 25, 2015, 10:56:31 PM
Quote from: Link on October 25, 2015, 10:41:40 PM
The result will still be the same fella.  R u a Sneil fan?
Cheers for that insightful comment.

Nope, far from it.

theskull1

I see the wheels are in motion

https://twitter.com/AntrimPost/status/658387689117458433

Change is needed. We all hope a shake up has the positive effect that's needed.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

getevennotcross

Quote from: theskull1 on October 25, 2015, 11:00:18 PM

Yesterdays news. Sure didna tell ya the coup was on its way!

Who was it said just recently that Co*ly Do*nel*y had thrown his hat in the ring for CC. Other than Co*l* ( good St. Johns man) a few other clowns making bids for other significant positions. I cant help but thinking though there is a major influence by NA and money men orchestrating this coup. There will be tears and bruised egos before its all over. Bring it on, but keep them Dall men out of it :).

Apparently so

Fair fucks to Creggan, a brilliant rise from them the last few years. A very young team there as well so they will competing for years to come. Hope they take the all ireland now, they have the fitness to back up the skill

getevennotcross

Quote from: Apparently so on October 26, 2015, 02:25:36 AM
Fair f**ks to Creggan, a brilliant rise from them the last few years. A very young team there as well so they will competing for years to come. Hope they take the all ireland now, they have the fitness to back up the skill
+1  Absolutely, well done Creggan and a dual code club at that.

Na Glinntí Glasa

only seeing that creggan result there this morning, well done to them.

Maybe they should ditch the football and concentrate on the hurling! lol
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

Did I see somewhere that Conor McCann got a bad injury? Could be mistaken but just saw a photo floating round twitter with something on it...

Great achievement for creggan. Be interesting to see what they do in the AI. Coleraine won junior too so the Ballela fairytale unfortunately didn't happen. I think Coleraine have a few derry county boys and a lot of those footballers would have been underage derry players so probably nto really a surprise.

Great to see cushendall win. They seem to be very good in the close games. Not sure they currently have the players for an AI challenge but hopefully I'm wrong. They play Galway champions I think. I don't recall cushendall playing connacht champions over the years. Always seemed to be munster or leinster.

johnneycool

Quote from: theskull1 on October 25, 2015, 11:00:18 PM

Still can't shift the secretary even if you wanted to. Ulster Council will still be pulling the strings wrt Casement.

Can't say I know a lot about your one, but who decides if they are doing a good job or not?