Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

I don't know what Ciaran Kearney does in stormont but I do think it is him in that st louis team according to people on facebook...

theskull1

Handy win for St Louis tonight. Could have been a few more in it. St Marys are on the young side so should be strong next year

2-15 to 1-9 I think it finished
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Sleeping giant

Good luck to the dall men later today,  I cant see more than one score in it either way.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

general_lee

For anyone interested the Armagh county board are streaming both finals live.

theskull1

Quote from: general_lee on October 25, 2015, 10:26:58 AM

If you're willing to pay the £3 fee
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

getevennotcross

S'NEILL by 2 at HT. 1-7 to 0-8.

3rd Part of my bet with PPower in good order. Just have to wait on full time score and outcome?

St. Louis ☆
Loughgiel Camogs ☆
S'NEILL to be ahead at HT. ☆

Cushendall 1-13 Slaughtneil 2-10

FT: 1-18 to 3-12. Draw.

S'neill let it get away again.

Pub Bore

Extra time being played

getevennotcross

3-15 to 1-19 Sneill after 1st period of extra time.

3-16 to 1-22. Still very tight.

Hard Luck Sneill, 1 point difference but robbed!

Milltown Row2

Well done Cushendall...  resilient team who never give up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

general_lee

Quote from: theskull1 on October 25, 2015, 02:18:27 PM
Quote from: general_lee on October 25, 2015, 10:26:58 AM

If you're willing to pay the £3 fee
Worth all 300 pennies.

MoChara

Some game by all accounts, hard fought result for the dall

Na Glinntí Glasa

Went down to the fall match today. A good win for them but their defence looked suspect a fair few times. S'neill got their goals very easy. Will need to work on that.

All the same a good hard fought victory.
hurl like f**k boi!

Jesusjones

Getevennotcross, get it right up ye!!!!!

MoChara

Be craughwell or sarsfield of galway next for the dall then if I'm right,

auld stock

Lol geteven you're some man alright.robbed??? the only person robbed today my friend was your good self by paddy power!!!!  that 3times now we have played slaughtneil in championship & still to lose to them. i read a lot of the newspaper articles & tv coverage this week with a mix of amusement & bemusement. people seemed to have forgotton that we won against them last year as well. anyhow not bad for a team that supposedly should have lost to the spice boys, loughguile, ballycastle & slaughtneil.  felt a bit for sneil at the end (they are a very good outfit) but to the victor the spoils & anyone that watched that game be in no doubt our boys have guts, determination, skill & as ive said before balls, great big massive balls!!!!   so geteven im gonna sit back now over the next couple of days & enjoy your unique brand of comedy. please tell me that your sidekick leftback04 will be joining you on the stage???   be more original now as just to tell us that we'll get hammered by the galway champs just wont cut the mustard. i know you can come up with something much better. up the ruairis!!!!! :D