Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 25, 2021, 02:00:36 AM
Quote from: J70 on June 24, 2021, 10:49:45 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 24, 2021, 10:42:49 PM
like shooting fish in a barrel there J70  ;D

I don't know.

That "walkthrough" comment made me wonder if he's just winding us all up. :)
what about the whispering voice ?
He will be Gone by June 2022 or before.

??

Is this the voice in your head?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on June 25, 2021, 06:02:03 PM

I don't know.

??

j70 going to the something wrong with you mentally if you don't agree with me and my liberal friends card , couple of things happened since yesterday  , Joe saying Latinos are afraid that if they get vaccinated they will be deported wtf he obviously thinks all Latinos are illegal how racist is this guy .
Police shot a male in Portland yesterday and had to make an announcement that the victim was a white male so that  antifa and blm wouldn't wreck the place and start looting, a very sad state of affairs really.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 25, 2021, 06:29:33 PM

I don't know.

??

j70 going to the something wrong with you mentally if you don't agree with me and my liberal friends card , couple of things happened since yesterday  , Joe saying Latinos are afraid that if they get vaccinated they will be deported wtf he obviously thinks all Latinos are illegal how racist is this guy .
Police shot a male in Portland yesterday and had to make an announcement that the victim was a white male so that  antifa and blm wouldn't wreck the place and start looting, a very sad state of affairs really.

1. Be a little more specific in your ramblings (for the tenth time). I don't know what the f**k you were on about.

2. Another interpretation, a little more realistic and supported by the facts... Joe is a gaffe machine and mangled what he was trying to say i.e. illegals should be given a bit of slack to get vaccinated without fear of deportation. But you go ahead with the racist interpretation if it makes you feel better.

3. I can't see any reference to what you're claiming about Portland. Plenty of stories about them shooting a guy (described as white by a quoted witness) who came at them with a screwdriver, followed by some minor trouble. I guess I'm not reading the correct sources. Perhaps you could learn to link articles so everyone knows what you're on about?

dec

Quote from: J70 on June 25, 2021, 06:52:27 PM

I don't know.

??

1. Be a little more specific in your ramblings (for the tenth time). I don't know what the f**k you were on about.

2. Another interpretation, a little more realistic and supported by the facts... Joe is a gaffe machine and mangled what he was trying to say i.e. illegals should be given a bit of slack to get vaccinated without fear of deportation. But you go ahead with the racist interpretation if it makes you feel better.

3. I can't see any reference to what you're claiming about Portland. Plenty of stories about them shooting a guy (described as white by a quoted witness) who came at them with a screwdriver, followed by some minor trouble. I guess I'm not reading the correct sources. Perhaps you could learn to link articles so everyone knows what you're on about?

Gmac is clearly a bot someone created to make right wingers look stupid.

Gmac

I don't know.

??

how long will joe the gaffe machine be his defense? Most gaffes seem to be of a racist nature .
He should be held accountable for what he says like previous presidents .

Gmac

Quote from: dec on June 25, 2021, 07:13:43 PM

I don't know.

??

Gmac is clearly a bot someone created to make right wingers look stupid.
thanks dec I know the truth hurts little snowflakes like you and j69 .

dec

https://www.theonion.com/conservative-man-tearfully-informs-family-critical-race-1847149198

Conservative Man Tearfully Informs Family Critical Race Theory Has Spread To His Liver

DALLAS, TX—Gathering his wife and children close to him as he shared the tragic news, area conservative Dan Gainey, 66, informed his family Tuesday that Critical Race Theory had spread to his liver. "There's no easy way to say this, but I just got the diagnosis that I have Critical Race Theory, and soon my body will be completely ravaged by it," said Gainey of the academic movement focused on studying social and cultural issues through the lens of institutional racism that was reportedly metastasizing within him. "I promise you all I'm going to fight like Hell to lick this thing, but the truth is that it's a pernicious ideology capable of spreading rapidly, so I probably don't have all that much longer. I just pray it doesn't spread to my brain—if you ever hear me rambling incoherently about how the inequalities that spurred the civil rights movements are still with us today, I'm begging you right now to put me out of my misery." At press time, Gainey sought to comfort his crying family with the promise that if they remembered the U.S. was historically the least racist country on Earth, he would always be with them in spirit.

Wildweasel74

I notice some posters on this thread barely comment on any other threads which brings me to the conclusion they have zero interests in Gaelic games making me wonder how they ended up on this forum in the first place. Some posters here am Glad they living in America as their political stance is embrassing in this day and age.

Baile an tuaigh

During World War 2 a survey was done in Manchester, where  people were asked do you support the Ariel bombing of German cities, which the people over whelmingly said yes. The same survey was done in London and the people mostly said absolutely no. The reason for this is very simple. London had experienced this terror where as people in Manchester hadn't. So some times you have to experience things in life to learn the way it really is and not how you perceive it to be.

I have witnessed some horrendous acts of violence in America, but no matter how you explain it to people at home even till your blue in the face they still don't get it. All they know is Europeans are racist and the Africans are relentless victims. Which is one of the greatest lies ever told.

JoG2

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 26, 2021, 12:00:13 AM
During World War 2 a survey was done in Manchester, where  people were asked do you support the Ariel bombing of German cities, which the people over whelmingly said yes. The same survey was done in London and the people mostly said absolutely no. The reason for this is very simple. London had experienced this terror where as people in Manchester hadn't. So some times you have to experience things in life to learn the way it really is and not how you perceive it to be.

I have witnessed some horrendous acts of violence in America, but no matter how you explain it to people at home even till your blue in the face they still don't get it. All they know is Europeans are racist and the Africans are relentless victims. Which is one of the greatest lies ever told.

3 observations. 1, Manchester folk may well be serious about their cleanliness. 2. Manchester had in fact experienced this terror. 3. You'd be fairly racist

Baile an tuaigh

Point number 3 never fails. Either you are in total denial about the astronomical and wildly out of proportion black violence  in the United States as opposed to the other ethnic groups, or you are lying.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: JoG2 on June 26, 2021, 12:33:26 AM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 26, 2021, 12:00:13 AM

3 observations. 1, Manchester folk may well be serious about their cleanliness. 2. Manchester had in fact experienced this terror. 3. You'd be fairly racist

;D ;D

Gmac

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 26, 2021, 12:40:26 AM
Point number 3 never fails. Either you are in total denial about the astronomical and wildly out of proportion black violence  in the United States as opposed to the other ethnic groups, or you are lying.
maybe the Democrats haven't changed at all from the party of slavery only  now their policy is let them all kill each other  .

Baile an tuaigh

Interracial violent crime 2018

Black (13% population) on white (61% population)
547,948 incidents

White on black
59,778 incidents

White people are owed a huge apology. Maybe a thank you for being the only ethnic group that pays more into the system than they took out.

whitey

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 26, 2021, 12:40:26 AM

Why bother?

They have no clue as to how bad it is in some of these cities

There have been as many people murdered just in Chicago over the past 5 years as were murdered during the 30 + years of the Troubles