Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 1585846 times)

J70

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #21870 on: June 24, 2021, 09:43:06 PM »
Joe showing more signs of losing it again today with the creepy whispering voice during  some announcement wtf , meanwhile the other blithering fool Nancy says white supremacy, islamaphobia and anti Semitism all to blame for walkthrough of capitol building on Jan 6 they really are the bottom of the barrel

You're talking about "bottom of the barrel" in the same sentence you call the Capitol riot a "walkthrough".

Like I said a few days back... out of your mind.

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #21871 on: June 24, 2021, 10:14:26 PM »
Joe showing more signs of losing it again today with the creepy whispering voice during  some announcement wtf , meanwhile the other blithering fool Nancy says white supremacy, islamaphobia and anti Semitism all to blame for walkthrough of capitol building on Jan 6 they really are the bottom of the barrel

You're talking about "bottom of the barrel" in the same sentence you call the Capitol riot a "walkthrough".

where is the panel to investigate the looting and  burning of businesses and property last summer , thousands can be identified from videos of the looting ??
The people arrested on Jan 6 are being held without bail .
Police buildings burned , tens of people  killed and thousands injured
Where is the committee to investigate this ?
Next time the gop are in majority they need to stick it to these Mfers

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #21872 on: June 24, 2021, 10:42:49 PM »
like shooting fish in a barrel there J70  ;D

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #21873 on: June 24, 2021, 10:47:44 PM »

where is the panel to investigate the looting and  burning of businesses and property last summer , thousands can be identified from videos of the looting ??
The people arrested on Jan 6 are being held without bail .
Police buildings burned , tens of people  killed and thousands injured
Where is the committee to investigate this ?
Next time the gop are in majority they need to stick it to these Mfers

You brought this nonsense up before.

The answer is still the same - they’re being investigated and sentenced by local and state authorities, as they should be.

The “walkthrough“ was a “walkthrough“ of federal property under the control of Congress and the Capitol police and an attempt to overthrow a presidential election.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 10:53:14 PM by J70 »

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #21874 on: June 24, 2021, 10:49:45 PM »

I don’t know.

That “walkthrough“ comment made me wonder if he’s just winding us all up. :)

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #21875 on: June 25, 2021, 02:00:36 AM »

I don’t know.

what about the whispering voice ?
He will be Gone by June 2022 or before.

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21876 on: June 25, 2021, 05:53:52 PM »

I don’t know.

He has to be a windup. Nobody could be that brainwashed by Fox News and the right wing cult.

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #21877 on: June 25, 2021, 06:02:03 PM »

I don’t know.

??

Is this the voice in your head?

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #21878 on: June 25, 2021, 06:29:33 PM »

I don’t know.

??

j70 going to the something wrong with you mentally if you don’t agree with me and my liberal friends card , couple of things happened since yesterday  , Joe saying Latinos are afraid that if they get vaccinated they will be deported wtf he obviously thinks all Latinos are illegal how racist is this guy .
Police shot a male in Portland yesterday and had to make an announcement that the victim was a white male so that  antifa and blm wouldn’t wreck the place and start looting, a very sad state of affairs really.

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #21879 on: June 25, 2021, 06:52:27 PM »

I don’t know.

??

j70 going to the something wrong with you mentally if you don’t agree with me and my liberal friends card , couple of things happened since yesterday  , Joe saying Latinos are afraid that if they get vaccinated they will be deported wtf he obviously thinks all Latinos are illegal how racist is this guy .
Police shot a male in Portland yesterday and had to make an announcement that the victim was a white male so that  antifa and blm wouldn’t wreck the place and start looting, a very sad state of affairs really.

1. Be a little more specific in your ramblings (for the tenth time). I don't know what the f**k you were on about.

2. Another interpretation, a little more realistic and supported by the facts... Joe is a gaffe machine and mangled what he was trying to say i.e. illegals should be given a bit of slack to get vaccinated without fear of deportation. But you go ahead with the racist interpretation if it makes you feel better.

3. I can't see any reference to what you're claiming about Portland. Plenty of stories about them shooting a guy (described as white by a quoted witness) who came at them with a screwdriver, followed by some minor trouble. I guess I'm not reading the correct sources. Perhaps you could learn to link articles so everyone knows what you're on about?

« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 06:55:01 PM by J70 »

dec

• View Profile
« Reply #21880 on: June 25, 2021, 07:13:43 PM »

I don’t know.

??

1. Be a little more specific in your ramblings (for the tenth time). I don't know what the f**k you were on about.

2. Another interpretation, a little more realistic and supported by the facts... Joe is a gaffe machine and mangled what he was trying to say i.e. illegals should be given a bit of slack to get vaccinated without fear of deportation. But you go ahead with the racist interpretation if it makes you feel better.

3. I can't see any reference to what you're claiming about Portland. Plenty of stories about them shooting a guy (described as white by a quoted witness) who came at them with a screwdriver, followed by some minor trouble. I guess I'm not reading the correct sources. Perhaps you could learn to link articles so everyone knows what you're on about?

Gmac is clearly a bot someone created to make right wingers look stupid.

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #21881 on: June 25, 2021, 07:29:52 PM »

I don’t know.

??

how long will joe the gaffe machine be his defense? Most gaffes seem to be of a racist nature .
He should be held accountable for what he says like previous presidents .

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #21882 on: June 25, 2021, 07:38:48 PM »

I don’t know.

??

Gmac is clearly a bot someone created to make right wingers look stupid.
thanks dec I know the truth hurts little snowflakes like you and j69 .

dec

• View Profile
« Reply #21883 on: June 25, 2021, 10:42:29 PM »
https://www.theonion.com/conservative-man-tearfully-informs-family-critical-race-1847149198

Conservative Man Tearfully Informs Family Critical Race Theory Has Spread To His Liver

DALLAS, TX—Gathering his wife and children close to him as he shared the tragic news, area conservative Dan Gainey, 66, informed his family Tuesday that Critical Race Theory had spread to his liver. “There’s no easy way to say this, but I just got the diagnosis that I have Critical Race Theory, and soon my body will be completely ravaged by it,” said Gainey of the academic movement focused on studying social and cultural issues through the lens of institutional racism that was reportedly metastasizing within him. “I promise you all I’m going to fight like Hell to lick this thing, but the truth is that it’s a pernicious ideology capable of spreading rapidly, so I probably don’t have all that much longer. I just pray it doesn’t spread to my brain—if you ever hear me rambling incoherently about how the inequalities that spurred the civil rights movements are still with us today, I’m begging you right now to put me out of my misery.” At press time, Gainey sought to comfort his crying family with the promise that if they remembered the U.S. was historically the least racist country on Earth, he would always be with them in spirit.

Wildweasel74

• View Profile
« Reply #21884 on: June 25, 2021, 10:52:23 PM »
I notice some posters on this thread barely comment on any other threads which brings me to the conclusion they have zero interests in Gaelic games making me wonder how they ended up on this forum in the first place. Some posters here am Glad they living in America as their political stance is embrassing in this day and age.