The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 23, 2021, 10:11:13 AM
I wouldn't rule out another player coming in with the situations some clubs find themselves in at the minute, there could be a deal to be done.
At the same time, I think Klopp i genuinely happy with what he has, and I think the squad is strong enough for a title push.
I wouldn't mind seeing an upgrade on Origi as a 5th forward option though.......

Doku seems to be the one being mooted for that spot. I think if they could shift Origi for about the same as the Shaq money that means there's spots in the CL squad for non homegrown. Might take £30m to get him but if that was covered by Shaq, Origi and maybe money for Nat Phillips you'd have to say it would be great summer business.

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on August 21, 2021, 02:39:54 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on August 21, 2021, 02:34:51 PM
Back where they belong
I didn't post during the game as I didn't want to upset Boycey again.
Decent win and probably could and should have scored a few more.
Tsimikas was excellent I thought. Elliot didn't look out of place either. Matip was excellent.

Only one of us got upset..

Quote from: laoislad on August 14, 2021, 07:47:29 PM
Quote from: Boycey on August 14, 2021, 07:21:23 PM
There's a match on fella, nobody cares....
I'll f**king post whenever I want you p***k. It's possible to watch two games at once.

Armamike

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 23, 2021, 10:22:32 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 23, 2021, 10:11:13 AM
I wouldn't rule out another player coming in with the situations some clubs find themselves in at the minute, there could be a deal to be done.
At the same time, I think Klopp i genuinely happy with what he has, and I think the squad is strong enough for a title push.
I wouldn't mind seeing an upgrade on Origi as a 5th forward option though.......

Doku seems to be the one being mooted for that spot. I think if they could shift Origi for about the same as the Shaq money that means there's spots in the CL squad for non homegrown. Might take £30m to get him but if that was covered by Shaq, Origi and maybe money for Nat Phillips you'd have to say it would be great summer business.

The way the club operates, Origi would probably have to be moved on first before anyone else comes in.  Minamino is another option to come in.  The club do seem fairly content with what they have. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

gawa316

The bench was stacked on Saturday and we didn't have Fab, Ox or Milner available. I would be happy enough with what we have but agree with BCB, a 5 choice attacker would be a good addition...someone young and fast who wouldn't a back up role for a couple of seasons

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: gawa316 on August 23, 2021, 03:38:12 PM
The bench was stacked on Saturday and we didn't have Fab, Ox or Milner available. I would be happy enough with what we have but agree with BCB, a 5 choice attacker would be a good addition...someone young and fast who wouldn't a back up role for a couple of seasons

We absolutely need another option here with AFCON on the horizon in January. We could potentially be without Salah and Mane for 5 weeks. Keita gone too but we have better back up there.

laoislad

I think we'll see someone come in as well as one or two out the exit door.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on August 23, 2021, 03:46:13 PM

We absolutely need another option here with AFCON on the horizon in January. We could potentially be without Salah and Mane for 5 weeks. Keita gone too but we have better back up there.

If ive read it once ive read it a dozen times on the twitter but boys are sayin theyll miss 2 league games at most with afcon. Havent checked it out for meself tho.
That aside another attacker would be great im guessin they need origis wages freed up first. Big man seems happy enough where he is......

gawa316

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 23, 2021, 04:06:05 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on August 23, 2021, 03:46:13 PM

If ive read it once ive read it a dozen times on the twitter but boys are sayin theyll miss 2 league games at most with afcon. Havent checked it out for meself tho.
That aside another attacker would be great im guessin they need origis wages freed up first. Big man seems happy enough where he is......

Yes they'll miss 2 league games as there is the mid season break. I think there is also a FA cup game in there as well but they probably wouldn't play in that anyway

quit yo jibbajabba

Ya. I think we all know Klopps view of ye old FA Cup by now lol.

Origi contracted to 2024.....shows no desire to move. Risks tarnishing his legacy further if he hangs around that length of time...

Hound

While of course we'll miss the 2 boys, between Bobby, Jota, Taki, Elliott, Jones, Ox, we've plenty of options for the front 3 spots for 2or 3 games.
Heck, even Trent could fill in up there!

laoislad

Quote from: Hound on August 24, 2021, 09:24:53 AM
While of course we'll miss the 2 boys, between Bobby, Jota, Taki, Elliott, Jones, Ox, we've plenty of options for the front 3 spots for 2or 3 games.
Heck, even Trent could fill in up there!
As could Alisson!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

He was voted for goal of the season after all.
That's just, like your opinion man.

brokencrossbar1

Robbo signed a new 5 year contract. Get Hendo, Mo and Sadie done then buy Mbappe....

johnnycool

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 23, 2021, 06:37:17 PM
Ya. I think we all know Klopps view of ye old FA Cup by now lol.

Origi contracted to 2024.....shows no desire to move. Risks tarnishing his legacy further if he hangs around that length of time...

legacy my arse, it's all about the ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££.

quit yo jibbajabba

Agree. If he'd left after barca/spurs goals he wouldve left a hero now each year its more apparent he doesnt overly want to play first team football and is happy benchwarmin for a big team and the ££