China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: trailer on June 17, 2021, 11:55:03 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on June 17, 2021, 11:44:11 AM
Quote from: trailer on June 17, 2021, 09:09:10 AM
Donnie O'Sullivan (Kerry Man) who works with CNN spends his time interviewing conspiracy theorists and people who have been radicalised by Trump/Facebook/The Internet/etc. He is worth a follow.

A lot of it comes down to the fact that the world we live in is very complicated with nuances that are just not easily explained. And for people with a low intelligence or mental illness (even a mild one), these things are difficult to get their heads around. They seek solace in simplicity, it's all shady governments or big pharma or big tech. The world is pure chaos. Like a pandemic for fucks sake. It's just mental to think 18 months ago this was unimaginable. People struggle to understand and to explain it. They need a simple explanation and the reality is there isn't one. They then take an even more dangerous path into conspiracy theories.

If you find yourself in this spiral you need to stop. Reach out to someone and seek help.

Aye, and I'm sure the British government/media put it about since the early 70's that Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy were conspiracy theories. Were  the families of both atrocities just "conspiracy theorists" for continually pushing for proper enquiries and ultimately, the truth? Were those seeking justice for clerical abuse conspiracy theorists? How about the families of the 96 Hillsborough victims?

If this pandemic has reinforced anything, it's the amount of times we have been continually lied to, and we just cannot trust politicians , governments and media. Anyone  rolling the eyes at people taking an alternative view has to ask themselves 3 questions: do you trust everything politicians tell you? Do you trust everything governments tell you? Do you trust everything the media tells you? I will guarantee 100% of the posters on this forum wouldn't answer 'yes' to all three, if indeed any. There's your starting point...

You know what you are right. I don't always trust the British government. Or indeed the Chinese or American governments. But I would trust them ALL AND ALL the scientists when they say there is a pandemic, it is killing otherwise healthy people and we should get vaccinated (and there is a number of different vaccines)

You think that all the "big" pharma companies in conjunction with all the governments in the world, many who cannot stand the sight of each other, have put their differences aside to enslave the entire world population?

We can all pick out something that happened previously, and use it as fact that nobody can be trusted, but it simply isn't true. You can not trust the Briitsh government on one issue but you can on another and you can trust or not trust them on lots of different issues to different degrees all at the same time. The world is chaos it is not black and white.

I didn't deny the virus isn't real and isn't  killing people. Let's face it, we Live in a sinister world with shady people and dodgy organisations, out to do whatever it takes to get power And money. If you think they're not capable of deceiving people in one way or another in reaching those goals, well..

BennyCake

Quote from: trailer on June 17, 2021, 01:10:10 PM
Quote from: clarshack on June 17, 2021, 01:03:06 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on June 17, 2021, 12:53:00 PM
I was talking to another boy about this before and we were laughing that it would need to be the greatest con in history times about a million if COVID were just a big scam.

Have there been people out there who have exploited it - I have absolutely no doubt there but to think this is a great plan and the vaccine passports are a replacement for I'd cards is just nonsense. The man power doesn't exist in the world for the government to watch everyone. Here is an example... the guy who orchestrated the Paris bombings was under surveillance, yes under surveillance, and they still happened. Not just by one government by multiple.

You wouldn't be suspicious of Tony Blair pushing for vaccine passports to be rolled out then?

I wouldn't. Tony Blair hasn't been in power in nearly 15 years.

Tony Blair himself didn't come up with the ID cards idea. He was just a spokesman for the British government.  Just because he's no longer British PM, doesn't mean the ID card idea has been forgotten about.

trueblue1234

Quote from: BennyCake on June 17, 2021, 01:53:07 PM
Donnie O'Sullivan (Kerry Man) who works with CNN spends his time interviewing conspiracy theorists and people who have been radicalised by Trump/Facebook/The Internet/etc. He is worth a follow.

A lot of it comes down to the fact that the world we live in is very complicated with nuances that are just not easily explained. And for people with a low intelligence or mental illness (even a mild one), these things are difficult to get their heads around. They seek solace in simplicity, it's all shady governments or big pharma or big tech. The world is pure chaos. Like a pandemic for fucks sake. It's just mental to think 18 months ago this was unimaginable. People struggle to understand and to explain it. They need a simple explanation and the reality is there isn't one. They then take an even more dangerous path into conspiracy theories.

If you find yourself in this spiral you need to stop. Reach out to someone and seek help.

Aye, and I'm sure the British government/media put it about since the early 70's that Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy were conspiracy theories. Were  the families of both atrocities just "conspiracy theorists" for continually pushing for proper enquiries and ultimately, the truth? Were those seeking justice for clerical abuse conspiracy theorists? How about the families of the 96 Hillsborough victims?

If this pandemic has reinforced anything, it's the amount of times we have been continually lied to, and we just cannot trust politicians , governments and media. Anyone  rolling the eyes at people taking an alternative view has to ask themselves 3 questions: do you trust everything politicians tell you? Do you trust everything governments tell you? Do you trust everything the media tells you? I will guarantee 100% of the posters on this forum wouldn't answer 'yes' to all three, if indeed any. There's your starting point...

You know what you are right. I don't always trust the British government. Or indeed the Chinese or American governments. But I would trust them ALL AND ALL the scientists when they say there is a pandemic, it is killing otherwise healthy people and we should get vaccinated (and there is a number of different vaccines)

You think that all the "big" pharma companies in conjunction with all the governments in the world, many who cannot stand the sight of each other, have put their differences aside to enslave the entire world population?

We can all pick out something that happened previously, and use it as fact that nobody can be trusted, but it simply isn't true. You can not trust the Briitsh government on one issue but you can on another and you can trust or not trust them on lots of different issues to different degrees all at the same time. The world is chaos it is not black and white.

I didn't deny the virus isn't real and isn't  killing people. Let's face it, we Live in a sinister world with shady people and dodgy organisations, out to do whatever it takes to get power And money. If you think they're not capable of deceiving people in one way or another in reaching those goals, well..

FFS Benny. If that's the case you could literally pick any scenario and claim it's true. When asked for evidence just come out with some watery spiel about dodgy organisations, big pharma etc. Thats why your points come across as wired. There needs to be at least a mouthful of meat on the bones for a theory rather than mumbling about dodgy corporations.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

trailer

Quote from: BennyCake on June 17, 2021, 01:56:43 PM
I was talking to another boy about this before and we were laughing that it would need to be the greatest con in history times about a million if COVID were just a big scam.

Have there been people out there who have exploited it - I have absolutely no doubt there but to think this is a great plan and the vaccine passports are a replacement for I'd cards is just nonsense. The man power doesn't exist in the world for the government to watch everyone. Here is an example... the guy who orchestrated the Paris bombings was under surveillance, yes under surveillance, and they still happened. Not just by one government by multiple.

You wouldn't be suspicious of Tony Blair pushing for vaccine passports to be rolled out then?

Tony Blair himself didn't come up with the ID cards idea. He was just a spokesman for the British government.  Just because he's no longer British PM, doesn't mean the ID card idea has been forgotten about.

What is the exact issue with ID cards anyway. We all have tracking devices in our pockets anyway. Anyone who travels or drives has an ID card. Like what is the f**king issue? If I apply for a mortgage or a new bank account I need to prove my identity and my address. People get worked up about the stupidest things. 

I wish my life was so interesting that the government wanted to know what I was up to. 

BennyCake

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 17, 2021, 02:00:15 PM

FFS Benny. If that's the case you could literally pick any scenario and claim it's true. When asked for evidence just come out with some watery spiel about dodgy organisations, big pharma etc. Thats why your points come across as wired. There needs to be at least a mouthful of meat on the bones for a theory rather than mumbling about dodgy corporations.

Sunik (or whatever his name is), Hancock and Luke O'Neill have been proven to have financial interest in big pharmaceutical companies. And I'd say if they delved deeper, they'd see a hell of a lot more politicians and "experts" linked to them too.

trueblue1234

Having financial interest isn't the same as wrong doing. There has to be for evidence of shady dealings. Sunak's hedge funds invest in a number of industries. There's no restriction on that unless there's signs of some underhand dealings??

Also with reference to Hancock - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN2291FM
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

tbrick18

Quote from: trailer on June 17, 2021, 02:14:50 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on June 17, 2021, 01:56:43 PM

What is the exact issue with ID cards anyway. We all have tracking devices in our pockets anyway. Anyone who travels or drives has an ID card. Like what is the f**king issue? If I apply for a mortgage or a new bank account I need to prove my identity and my address. People get worked up about the stupidest things. 

I wish my life was so interesting that the government wanted to know what I was up to.

100% right!
Some people are so full of their own self importance they think everyone else will be equally as interested in their lives.
Personally I don't trust any government to tell us the truth....but, I do think they try to protect people and the economy. The part they lie about is the mistakes and the blunders.
Some politicians are also out to use their position to make themselves more money. Un-ethical perhaps, doesn't mean Covid/Vaccines/ID Cards/5g are a conspiracy to enslave the world's population.

Keyser soze

Quote from: BennyCake on June 17, 2021, 02:26:03 PM

Sunik (or whatever his name is), Hancock and Luke O'Neill have been proven to have financial interest in big pharmaceutical companies. And I'd say if they delved deeper, they'd see a hell of a lot more politicians and "experts" linked to them too.

Reeks of John Taylor racism.

Armagh18

Quote from: Keyser soze on June 17, 2021, 03:01:39 PM

Give over

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Keyser soze on June 17, 2021, 03:01:39 PM

Snowflake

Taylor

A grand plan that no one in the aviation, travel, hospitality etc have heard of or decided to whistleblow on.

There are some extremely wealthy men in those industries and if something else was at play you can be assured it would be out by now

thebigfella

Quote from: J70 on June 17, 2021, 12:32:49 PM
I just finished renovating part of my house, and I want to furnish it.

The shelves in Ikea are basically f**king bare, as the pandemic has basically shut down their manufacturing completely and Ikea cannot say when they'll be fully stocked and back to business as usual. We can't get beds or the shelving we want. We did manage to get an order in for a couch from Pottery Barn or some other higher end shop back in March, but we won't see delivery of it until September!

Several major car companies, including Ford and Subaru, literally shut down their production lines in the US for a couple of months due to the chip shortage. The same shortage is affecting production of phones, computers, game consoles and other electronics. Anyone able to buy a PS5 for their kid yet?

On what f**king planet do governments want these shortages and inflationary pressures as they try to reopen economies and get life back to normal so they can keep their jobs at the next elections?

No but I got one for myself.

bennydorano

Quote from: thebigfella on June 17, 2021, 06:06:13 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 17, 2021, 12:32:49 PM
I just finished renovating part of my house, and I want to furnish it.

The shelves in Ikea are basically f**king bare, as the pandemic has basically shut down their manufacturing completely and Ikea cannot say when they'll be fully stocked and back to business as usual. We can't get beds or the shelving we want. We did manage to get an order in for a couch from Pottery Barn or some other higher end shop back in March, but we won't see delivery of it until September!

Several major car companies, including Ford and Subaru, literally shut down their production lines in the US for a couple of months due to the chip shortage. The same shortage is affecting production of phones, computers, game consoles and other electronics. Anyone able to buy a PS5 for their kid yet?

On what f**king planet do governments want these shortages and inflationary pressures as they try to reopen economies and get life back to normal so they can keep their jobs at the next elections?

No but I got one for myself.
Try and buy a good cycling road bike that isn't  XXS or XXL, ones waiting months  & months

Evil Genius

Well, well, well.

Anyone remember a few months back, when the EU lambasted Astra Zeneca for not delivering vaccines they'd ordered* and took them to Court?

Well guess what?

Coronavirus: Setback for EU in legal fight with AstraZeneca

The EU has lost a legal battle in Brussels to force Anglo-Swedish drug maker AstraZeneca to supply 120m doses of Covid-19 vaccine by the end of June.

It went to court last month after the company delayed shipment of the vital vaccines, having originally committed to supply 300m doses by the same date.

However, the EU demand was not satisfied by the judge in Brussels.

But the judge did impose a deadline on AstraZeneca to supply doses to the EU over the summer or face hefty fines.

The judge at the Court of First Instance in Brussels ordered that AstraZeneca should deliver a total of 80.2m doses by 27 September.

Welcoming the court order, AstraZeneca said it had already supplied more than 70m doses to the EU and would "substantially exceed" 80.2m doses by the end of June.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57531064

* - No suggestion that this was mere bluster, designed to conceal their own bureaucratic omnishambles in organising a vaccine roll-out, while punishing the UK for getting it right. Oh no, not at all.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

armaghniac

The court found that AZ were derelict, it just did not order them to produce a load of vaccine, possibly because nobody in Europe now wants more of it.

As the FT reports
In a ruling on Friday, a court in Brussels criticised AstraZeneca for a "serious breach" of its contract with the EU after repeated shortfalls but refused to impose a new schedule

And AZ did not supply the goods ordered, they merely had slippery language in their contract like many cheats.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B