Quote from: BennyCake on June 16, 2021, 04:22:08 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 16, 2021, 04:14:05 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on June 16, 2021, 04:06:29 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 16, 2021, 03:48:01 PM
Quote from: clarshack on June 16, 2021, 03:04:19 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 16, 2021, 02:34:11 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on June 16, 2021, 01:34:56 PM
Quote from: clarshack on June 16, 2021, 01:22:28 PM
For those who are Covid Vaccine hesitant would Ivermectin not be a good alternative if authorised here?. It says in this article that it's been around since 1981 and reduces the risk of transmission by 88 per cent.

https://www.pharmacymagazine.co.uk/ivermectin-for-covid-19-a-cheap-drug-with-a-remarkable-effect

In this video it is claimed that if Ivermectin was used throughout the world then Covid would be gone within a month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_NNTVJzqtY&t=2254s

Yes, but why have a cure, when they can keep it all going with annual vaccines, cripple the economy, destroy livelihoods  and control the population?

I said it months ago - this isn't about a virus.

FFS have a read online about Ivermectin. It's really that easy to get the full picture.

then why have there been experts calling for it to be used?

Because there are signs it can help in mild Covid cases. And perhaps it might be a very useful tool in fighting Covid. There's certainly positive news around it. But there's also a whole lot of mis-information. It's not a wonder drug that cures Covid. It's still not passed by the majority of health organisations as a treatment. So Building it up as a super cure doesn't help.

Well of course it's not! That won't help sell vaccines, would it?  ::)

You do realize its much better for public health, and thus a return to normality, for people to be protected so they're most likely NOT to develop symptomatic disease in the first place, rather than rely on treatments, including drugs and up to intubation, afterwards?

There won't be a return to normality. Even if covid is seen to be wiped out, they still won't allow normality to return. Time will tell on how effective these vaccines are. But given that there's talk of another wave in autumn, even with the vast majority of the population vaccinated, I'm guessing not that effective.

WHO won't allow normality to return even if COVID is wiped out??

You can be sure covid won't be wiped out. Why would it be? Continual lockdowns/restrictions are doing their jobs. And sure no more vaccines would be sold, or vaccine passports wouldn't be needed. Sure that makes no sense.

You said "Even if covid is seen to be wiped out, they still won't allow normality to return."

And WHO are "Continual lockdowns/restrictions... doing their jobs" for?

I've explained in previous posts the reasons for lockdowns/restrictions.

It's basically the problem-reaction-solution situation. Make life hell for people that they'll agree to anything: mandatory vaccinations, vaccine passports (ie. ID cards), societal restrictions, continual tracking and monitoring of movements.

In recent days, the focus has turned from fighting a virus to introducing vaccine passports (which is essentially an ID card, that millions were opposed to when the likes of Blair/Bush spouted about after 9/11), to mandatory vaccinations or else you lose your job. And people are blindly, unquestionably accepting these.

Those making the decisions (government), covering it (media) , giving the advice (scientists/pharmaceuticals), benefitting from it (multi-national businesses, pharmaceuticals/technology companies). They're wrapped up in it, profiting from it. Do you trust any of these people? You're a fool if you do.
Would biometric passports and SIM cards not have provided "them" with enough info already?

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: lenny on June 16, 2021, 08:48:51 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on June 16, 2021, 08:10:51 PM
Quote from: seafoid on June 16, 2021, 07:29:19 PM
Vaccines are not a magic bullet.
AZ effectiveness versus the Delta variant is 60%. 
Delta is trebling every 2 weeks in the UK in June. This is senior hurling.

UK Govt have 'revised' those figures to say a double dose of Pfizer is 96% effective and AZ is now 92% against the Delta Variant.

I think those figures are against hospitalisation.

Your right Lenny but I'd still take that.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: BennyCake on June 16, 2021, 09:45:31 AM
And so it begins. Get jabbed or lose your job.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57492264

Good.

At least some idiots that object to the vaccines for ill founded reasons will now be forced to do what they are too stupid to realise they should be doing.

Just as bull bars were banned on 4x4s to keep others safe, you don't have freedom to needlessly endanger vulnerable people through your own stupidity.
i usse an speelchekor

trailer

Donnie O'Sullivan (Kerry Man) who works with CNN spends his time interviewing conspiracy theorists and people who have been radicalised by Trump/Facebook/The Internet/etc. He is worth a follow.

A lot of it comes down to the fact that the world we live in is very complicated with nuances that are just not easily explained. And for people with a low intelligence or mental illness (even a mild one), these things are difficult to get their heads around. They seek solace in simplicity, it's all shady governments or big pharma or big tech. The world is pure chaos. Like a pandemic for fucks sake. It's just mental to think 18 months ago this was unimaginable. People struggle to understand and to explain it. They need a simple explanation and the reality is there isn't one. They then take an even more dangerous path into conspiracy theories.

If you find yourself in this spiral you need to stop. Reach out to someone and seek help.

BennyCake

Quote from: trailer on June 17, 2021, 09:09:10 AM
Donnie O'Sullivan (Kerry Man) who works with CNN spends his time interviewing conspiracy theorists and people who have been radicalised by Trump/Facebook/The Internet/etc. He is worth a follow.

A lot of it comes down to the fact that the world we live in is very complicated with nuances that are just not easily explained. And for people with a low intelligence or mental illness (even a mild one), these things are difficult to get their heads around. They seek solace in simplicity, it's all shady governments or big pharma or big tech. The world is pure chaos. Like a pandemic for fucks sake. It's just mental to think 18 months ago this was unimaginable. People struggle to understand and to explain it. They need a simple explanation and the reality is there isn't one. They then take an even more dangerous path into conspiracy theories.

If you find yourself in this spiral you need to stop. Reach out to someone and seek help.

Aye, and I'm sure the British government/media put it about since the early 70's that Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy were conspiracy theories. Were  the families of both atrocities just "conspiracy theorists" for continually pushing for proper enquiries and ultimately, the truth? Were those seeking justice for clerical abuse conspiracy theorists? How about the families of the 96 Hillsborough victims?

If this pandemic has reinforced anything, it's the amount of times we have been continually lied to, and we just cannot trust politicians , governments and media. Anyone  rolling the eyes at people taking an alternative view has to ask themselves 3 questions: do you trust everything politicians tell you? Do you trust everything governments tell you? Do you trust everything the media tells you? I will guarantee 100% of the posters on this forum wouldn't answer 'yes' to all three, if indeed any. There's your starting point...

trailer

Quote from: BennyCake on June 17, 2021, 11:44:11 AM
Quote from: trailer on June 17, 2021, 09:09:10 AM

Aye, and I'm sure the British government/media put it about since the early 70's that Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy were conspiracy theories. Were  the families of both atrocities just "conspiracy theorists" for continually pushing for proper enquiries and ultimately, the truth? Were those seeking justice for clerical abuse conspiracy theorists? How about the families of the 96 Hillsborough victims?

If this pandemic has reinforced anything, it's the amount of times we have been continually lied to, and we just cannot trust politicians , governments and media. Anyone  rolling the eyes at people taking an alternative view has to ask themselves 3 questions: do you trust everything politicians tell you? Do you trust everything governments tell you? Do you trust everything the media tells you? I will guarantee 100% of the posters on this forum wouldn't answer 'yes' to all three, if indeed any. There's your starting point...

You know what you are right. I don't always trust the British government. Or indeed the Chinese or American governments. But I would trust them ALL AND ALL the scientists when they say there is a pandemic, it is killing otherwise healthy people and we should get vaccinated (and there is a number of different vaccines)

You think that all the "big" pharma companies in conjunction with all the governments in the world, many who cannot stand the sight of each other, have put their differences aside to enslave the entire world population?

We can all pick out something that happened previously, and use it as fact that nobody can be trusted, but it simply isn't true. You can not trust the Briitsh government on one issue but you can on another and you can trust or not trust them on lots of different issues to different degrees all at the same time. The world is chaos it is not black and white.

J70

I just finished renovating part of my house, and I want to furnish it.

The shelves in Ikea are basically f**king bare, as the pandemic has basically shut down their manufacturing completely and Ikea cannot say when they'll be fully stocked and back to business as usual. We can't get beds or the shelving we want. We did manage to get an order in for a couch from Pottery Barn or some other higher end shop back in March, but we won't see delivery of it until September!

Several major car companies, including Ford and Subaru, literally shut down their production lines in the US for a couple of months due to the chip shortage. The same shortage is affecting production of phones, computers, game consoles and other electronics. Anyone able to buy a PS5 for their kid yet?

On what f**king planet do governments want these shortages and inflationary pressures as they try to reopen economies and get life back to normal so they can keep their jobs at the next elections?

clarshack

Quote from: J70 on June 17, 2021, 12:32:49 PM
I just finished renovating part of my house, and I want to furnish it.

The shelves in Ikea are basically f**king bare, as the pandemic has basically shut down their manufacturing completely and Ikea cannot say when they'll be fully stocked and back to business as usual. We can't get beds or the shelving we want. We did manage to get an order in for a couch from Pottery Barn or some other higher end shop back in March, but we won't see delivery of it until September!

Several major car companies, including Ford and Subaru, literally shut down their production lines in the US for a couple of months due to the chip shortage. The same shortage is affecting production of phones, computers, game consoles and other electronics. Anyone able to buy a PS5 for their kid yet?

On what f**king planet do governments want these shortages and inflationary pressures as they try to reopen economies and get life back to normal so they can keep their jobs at the next elections?

I wouldn't like to be building a house in 2021 that's for sure.

Talking about PS5's - this is a useful twitter account if anyone is trying to source one.
https://twitter.com/PS5UKStock

nrico2006

Was there meant to be a covid review by the 'leaders' in NI today?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

imtommygunn

I was talking to another boy about this before and we were laughing that it would need to be the greatest con in history times about a million if COVID were just a big scam.

Have there been people out there who have exploited it - I have absolutely no doubt there but to think this is a great plan and the vaccine passports are a replacement for I'd cards is just nonsense. The man power doesn't exist in the world for the government to watch everyone. Here is an example... the guy who orchestrated the Paris bombings was under surveillance, yes under surveillance, and they still happened. Not just by one government by multiple.

sid waddell

Quote from: clarshack on June 17, 2021, 01:03:06 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on June 17, 2021, 12:53:00 PM
I was talking to another boy about this before and we were laughing that it would need to be the greatest con in history times about a million if COVID were just a big scam.

Have there been people out there who have exploited it - I have absolutely no doubt there but to think this is a great plan and the vaccine passports are a replacement for I'd cards is just nonsense. The man power doesn't exist in the world for the government to watch everyone. Here is an example... the guy who orchestrated the Paris bombings was under surveillance, yes under surveillance, and they still happened. Not just by one government by multiple.

You wouldn't be suspicious of Tony Blair pushing for vaccine passports to be rolled out then?
You might as well just get it over with and say the Jews are behind it

trailer

You wouldn't be suspicious of Tony Blair pushing for vaccine passports to be rolled out then?

I wouldn't. Tony Blair hasn't been in power in nearly 15 years.

imtommygunn

It wouldn't make me think this is all part of a grand plan no.

clarshack

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 17, 2021, 01:15:40 PM
It wouldn't make me think this is all part of a grand plan no.

Ok, fair enough.

J70

Why would there be cause for suspicion?