Kerry Club streaming live on the net

Started by SLIGONIAN, November 01, 2009, 01:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnpower

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on November 01, 2009, 04:26:07 PM
Have to say I enjoyed that, good game in those conditions and great commentary.

Well done on the service . I was hoping the Crokes would do it but South kerry too strong.

BigJohnBrowne

Quote from: Celt_Man on November 01, 2009, 02:54:01 PM
Ha!! In fairness it's a great achievement for a club to do that - I thought that the Armagh Co. Board brought it to another level with club championships highlights online this year but this is up again from that

Leitrim GAA started showing video highlights of Club Championship & League finals in 2008.  This years championship footage also covers the aftermath of the games and there's some crack in the videos of the teams celebrating during their home comings including the fireworks !

www.leitrimgaa.ie/video.php

gerry

Not a great few weeks for the mr cooper. No allstar and defeat today
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: BigJohnBrowne on November 01, 2009, 06:44:34 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on November 01, 2009, 02:54:01 PM
Ha!! In fairness it's a great achievement for a club to do that - I thought that the Armagh Co. Board brought it to another level with club championships highlights online this year but this is up again from that

Leitrim GAA started showing video highlights of Club Championship & League finals in 2008.  This years championship footage also covers the aftermath of the games and there's some crack in the videos of the teams celebrating during their home comings including the fireworks !

www.leitrimgaa.ie/video.php

Good stuff, pity its not advertised better though.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"