Author Topic: Things that make you go What the F**k?  (Read 988863 times)

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
Re: Things that make you go What the F**k?
« Reply #7455 on: July 20, 2021, 05:18:10 PM »
Yer woman allegedly in hospital with an overdose (value cabs)...

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7456 on: July 20, 2021, 07:39:57 PM »
I'm pretty sure that kind of thing has been going on for a long time lol. Dunno what's new about it bar the video.

screenshot of your man texting value cabs on facebook saying the police are getting involved... bad enough form on value cabs leaking that too

I very much doubt it was Value Cabs the corporate entity decided to release the video to the masses. Driver will, rightfully, be in quite a spot of bother I expect.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #7457 on: July 20, 2021, 07:52:37 PM »
I'm pretty sure that kind of thing has been going on for a long time lol. Dunno what's new about it bar the video.

screenshot of your man texting value cabs on facebook saying the police are getting involved... bad enough form on value cabs leaking that too

I very much doubt it was Value Cabs the corporate entity decided to release the video to the masses. Driver will, rightfully, be in quite a spot of bother I expect.

Youd imagine whoever leaked that will have the PSNI knocking. Very poor form.

Olly

• I will
    • View Profile
« Reply #7459 on: July 23, 2021, 11:34:47 PM »
Plantation Road in county Armagh. It's the straightest road I've been on. I've been on many unstraight rodes. About 4 miles of straightness.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #7460 on: July 24, 2021, 12:27:50 AM »
The Tullaghans laughs at your Plantation Road

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #7461 on: July 24, 2021, 01:39:35 AM »
Plantation Road in county Armagh. It's the straightest road I've been on. I've been on many unstraight rodes. About 4 miles of straightness.

From Gilford to Lurgan. I think it had a gaelic team in the 50s
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #7462 on: July 24, 2021, 08:01:45 AM »

Five mile straight outside of Draperstown. Named so because... well you get the idea.

Nanderson

• View Profile
« Reply #7463 on: July 24, 2021, 12:45:08 PM »

Five mile straight outside of Draperstown. Named so because... well you get the idea.
Theres a seven mile straight from Belfast to Antrim

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #7464 on: July 24, 2021, 01:01:52 PM »

When the national territory is entirely liberated, it will be renamed the Re-wilded road.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #7465 on: July 24, 2021, 01:34:03 PM »

Theres a seven mile straight from Belfast to Antrim
Correct, at Loanends. Makes the 4,5 and 6 mile straights look pretty shitty now.

StPatsAbu

• View Profile
« Reply #7466 on: July 24, 2021, 11:02:22 PM »
Funfair collapse at Carrickfergus. There's no chance I'd ever let my family get on a ride that's put up and down by casual workers every few weeks. One loose bolt and disaster

StPatsAbu

• View Profile
« Reply #7467 on: July 24, 2021, 11:14:34 PM »
Yer woman allegedly in hospital with an overdose (value cabs)...

Girl was obviously rote and taken advantage of. Awful

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7468 on: July 24, 2021, 11:22:31 PM »
Funfair collapse at Carrickfergus. There's no chance I'd ever let my family get on a ride that's put up and down by casual workers every few weeks. One loose bolt and disaster

Its the same company that have done it all over the island for years, passed it last week and said to daughter about the time it was rocking like mad, didnt think shed get off alive at the time
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

StPatsAbu

• View Profile
« Reply #7469 on: July 25, 2021, 12:17:37 AM »

Its the same company that have done it all over the island for years, passed it last week and said to daughter about the time it was rocking like mad, didnt think shed get off alive at the time

Yep. Doing it for years. The probability factor of an accident increases as each show passes