NFL Fantasy Football

Started by fntn, June 21, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lone Shark

Quote from: flairgun on June 22, 2007, 08:46:56 PM
No to yer Dames are in.

Quote from: Syd on June 22, 2007, 06:53:58 PM
Sydneys Sailors are in, i am a virgin at this but im sure youse will break me in gently.......  ;)

Just remember to draft a kicker early. Very Important.

Good man - the Biffos have a proud record in this league, we need to keep that up. If I don't get my crown back this year, I'll be hopeful that yourself, AZ or Turk step in to do the honours!

fntn

ok my bad, i was clickin on the paid league...

i'm in with a tribute to Mr Belding's boys... the Bayside High Tigers. gonna draft AC Slater as my QB

i should get screech to be mascot

AZOffaly

Jaysus lads, 14 in already. This promises to be a good year :D

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: fntn on June 22, 2007, 09:50:53 PM
lol boys, i cant believe u did the dirt on me after i started the thread...  ;)

is the league full?

u'd think my bro would sort me out..... (@gab)

Don't blame me if you are slow

flairgun

Quote from: Lone Shark on June 22, 2007, 10:07:07 PM
Good man - the Biffos have a proud record in this league, we need to keep that up. If I don't get my crown back this year, I'll be hopeful that yourself, AZ or Turk step in to do the honours!

I can't guarantee success, but I do have a slight addiction issue when it comes to fantasy games, so I'll be active enough anyway.

the Deel Rover

mayo warriors are ready to compete, just like syd i'm a virgin at this as well so be gentle as well, looking foward to the competition i'm on the promax allready can't wait for the draft ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Rossie11

Ruthless Rossies in.
Must be nearly full

AZOffaly

18 in. Only 2 spaces left. Great uptake lads.

Byt he way, I bought the Draft Kit, so if anyone wants a copy let me know.It's kind of a Cheat Sheet and Position ranker. It'll update as we get through the Training Camps and Pre-Season, but if you want it I can forward it on.

Dinny Breen

QuoteIt's kind of a Cheat Sheet and Position ranker

Mustn't be any good  ;D
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Hey now. Last season was an abberation (sp?). I will be fuilly committed this season :D

BallyhaiseMan

BallyhaiseBroncos have just joined 

nornironsuckarse

Hiya lads. I just joined your league and i'm looking forward to it as these leagues are good craic.

AZOffaly

Alright lads, totally full now with stew's latest nom de plume. (I think). Only 66 days to the draft :D

Let me know if ye want the draft kit?

stew

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 25, 2007, 06:03:26 PM
Alright lads, totally full now with stew's latest nom de plume. (I think). Only 66 days to the draft :D

Let me know if ye want the draft kit?

I have one email address and thats it so it is not me, and by the way, you fcukers are wile early getting this up and running, i was looking forward to this and now i am fecked! any chance you can add to the numbers AZ???
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

Stew - I'll be down in the mighty Green Bay in November for the Carolina Panthers game