NFL Game in Wembly - Dolphins V Giants

Started by SuperDooperCooper, April 30, 2007, 01:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperDooperCooper

Ryanair have (finally) posted their flight from after Oct 27 on their site.
So people can now book the return flight via Ryanair - I booked London Gatwick to Shannon for just over €100.
Roll on the game........

AZOffaly

When are you returning SDC? I'm looking at it now, and it's €14.99 to fly there pp, but €149 to fly back on Monday??

Emm. Never Mind. For anyone who's interested, you can fly from Gatwick to Shannon for €149 on the 29th of June :D

SuperDooperCooper

Flying out on Saturday and returning on Monday.
I booked the flight out aged ago at .01c and booked the flight back (a a single trip) an hour ago for £76 (roughly €114).
Try the single trip option.

Syd

I got an email today that i will be getting a chance to buy tickets next Thursday  ;D  ;D, what are my chances?

SammyG

Quote from: Syd on June 21, 2007, 09:59:59 PM
I got an email today that i will be getting a chance to buy tickets next Thursday  ;D  ;D, what are my chances?

If you got the email, then you should have a decent chance. Just make sure you log on early.

Syd

Quote from: SammyG on June 21, 2007, 10:05:08 PM
Quote from: Syd on June 21, 2007, 09:59:59 PM

If you got the email, then you should have a decent chance. Just make sure you log on early.

I remember trying to buy U2 tickets and the f**ker kept crashing due to demand, hope i get a clear run at it.

AZOffaly

Get in early Syd, as Sammy says. And whatever you do, don't go 'searching again' for different tickets. Take the first ones you are offered.

Syd

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 21, 2007, 10:12:15 PM
Get in early Syd, as Sammy says. And whatever you do, don't go 'searching again' for different tickets. Take the first ones you are offered.

Cheers, its the day after payday too  ;)

turk

Hi lads

I managed to get my tickets for this, get on if ye can

MauriceMalpas

AZOffaly

Good stuff Turk. I booked the flights yesterday as well. I'm heading over Saturday morning. I might try and catch an auld soccer game in Lahdahn while I'm around.

Balboa

Balboa is Wembley bound..........Flights booked

turk

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 28, 2007, 10:37:23 AM
Good stuff Turk. I booked the flights yesterday as well. I'm heading over Saturday morning. I might try and catch an auld soccer game in Lahdahn while I'm around.

Excellent stuff, Lummox squad are back on tour!!

PrivatePile

Whats the craic with NFL tracing tickets on ebay, there are some on at the minute, 2 for £700 still 5 days bidding left. I got 4 today but may put two of mine on, pay for the weekend in London and then some.....

Craigyhill Terror

There were a load put on after the first sale but they disappeared fairly quickly. According to the NFL they traced every ticket put on ebay to people who had registered for them on the NFL London site then cancelled all of those peoples tickets, even ones they didn't put on ebay.

If they did do it before I'd imagine they'll try it again