Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Fox

Quote from: imagine on November 05, 2008, 11:42:15 PM
Quote from: dodgy umpire on November 05, 2008, 10:44:03 PM
nope dont play hurling either. mutiny is on the cards?

By saying you wouldn't be considered for Bredagh's Senior panel was that not an indication
you played football but weren't good enough(possibly yet) for Senior football? Your last post is strange
in that its saying you don't play football or hurling.Make your mind up dodgy U--21

Imagine - i think you're off your head

dodgy said he's u21 but he's not been considered for the senior panel - seems to me that its an honest assessment of his ability - where you get "...in that its saying you don't play football or hurling" from i dont know

i think you're imagining things

maybe you'd like to see a mutiny at bredagh??

dodgy umpire

Quote from: imagine on November 06, 2008, 02:48:01 PM
Quote from: imagine on November 06, 2008, 02:36:06 PM
Quote from: Lucius Fox on November 06, 2008, 09:03:27 AM
Quote from: imagine on November 05, 2008, 11:42:15 PM
Quote from: dodgy umpire on November 05, 2008, 10:44:03 PM
nope dont play hurling either. mutiny is on the cards?

By saying you wouldn't be considered for Bredagh's Senior panel was that not an indication
you played football but weren't good enough(possibly yet) for Senior football? Your last post is strange
in that its saying you don't play football or hurling.Make your mind up dodgy U--21

Imagine - i think you're off your head

dodgy said he's u21 but he's not been considered for the senior panel - seems to me that its an honest assessment of his ability - where you get "...in that its saying you don't play football or hurling" from i dont know

i think you're imagining things

maybe you'd like to see a mutiny at bredagh??
;D And they'll all come out the Bangor Road to us in St Pauls-most certainly.Just the best players mind you.

Seriously Dodgy is being dodgy.He/She has defintely got an issue with Bredagh which he/she needs to sort
out for his/her son/friend or self.

why would i have an issue with my own club? i said that in my opinion the senior panel should have more youth, and that i was not one of those who should be considered. somehow you have concluded that i dont play football and have issues with bredagh. just to save you the bother of the he/she business in any further silly points you would like to make, i am in fact male.
The Boys in Red and Black are back

T O Hare

Quote from: imagine on November 05, 2008, 12:55:02 AM
Quote from: downtown on November 05, 2008, 12:30:29 AM
Would any Down mean know much about a man Jerome Johnson? What sort of manager wud he be?? think hes takin our club next yr, hes a killcoo man!

Try this.  Does any of the Down posters know much about Kilcoo's Jerome Johnson as he's our new Manager for next year?

Johnson has been over Kilcoo teams these past ten years.. I think he was a selector when they won the minor championship in 98 and he has won a few premier reserve and underage titles.. I always thought he would have got the Kilcoo senior job after a while!!!! Seems to have a great knowledge of football and would be a good choice!!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Lecale2

What club is Johnston supposed to be taking over?

Can someone post this weeks fixtures?

Square Ball

Saturday 8th Nov (2 30)
ACFL Div 1
Liatroim v Mayobridge
Kilcoo v Loughinisland
ACHL Div 2 Playoff
Ballela
Warrenpoint v Ballycran
Sunday 9th Nov (2 30)
Div 2 Promotion playoff
Clonduff
Bryansford v Annaclone
Div 2 Relegation Playoff
Castlewellan
Tullylish v Downpatrick
Div 3 Promotion Playoffs
Pairc Esler
Glasdrumman v Carryduff
Daragh Cross
Bredagh v Ardglass
Div 3 Relegation Playoff
Liatroim
St Micheals v Teconnaught
ACPRL Div 2 (1 00)
Loughinisland v Ballymartin
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

DaddyLongLegs

Quote from: T O Hare on November 06, 2008, 05:21:12 PM
Quote from: imagine on November 05, 2008, 12:55:02 AM
Quote from: downtown on November 05, 2008, 12:30:29 AM
Would any Down mean know much about a man Jerome Johnson? What sort of manager wud he be?? think hes takin our club next yr, hes a killcoo man!

Try this.  Does any of the Down posters know much about Kilcoo's Jerome Johnson as he's our new Manager for next year?

Johnson has been over Kilcoo teams these past ten years.. I think he was a selector when they won the minor championship in 98 and he has won a few premier reserve and underage titles.. I always thought he would have got the Kilcoo senior job after a while!!!! Seems to have a great knowledge of football and would be a good choice!!!!!
And mindye, with them number of years in Kilcoo, he wud prabably be a fair judge of a Horny Tip - that will be a damn useful skill in an Armagh club - Downtown, yis'll get a quare dunt when Jerome clears the ditch into your feel!!!!

dodgy umpire

why do you assume i have a vested interest in young people being on the senior panel? (bar our progression into division two)
The Boys in Red and Black are back

downtown

Johnson is over the Ballymacnab Senior team next year.  Is that grammar ok for your man there?

DaddyLongLegs

Quote from: downtown on November 06, 2008, 10:23:09 PM
Johnson is over the Ballymacnab Senior team next year.  Is that grammar ok for your man there?

OK, Now, I Know the oul gramar wasnt the best - but thanks for pointing it out, Downtown, I shud have sid TUP not Tip. Hope Johnson's feet stick it trampin up & down there all year - a drop of formalin or blue stone might be required. Hys a fut bath handy?

wobbller

Any of the posters here play under Paddy Tally at St Marys? 

islandboy

island played kilcoo under lights. we were well beaten as we had no team out as the match meant nothing to us. season over at last!!!

downtown

Wasnt on bout your grammar daddylonglegs, wasnt just checkin if my grammar was ok with imagine??! We wud have a foot bath handy alrite, y? whats it required for?

Square Ball

Imagine

we will be putting a team in for the u20s. Could be a few weeks yet until the first matches are played.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

T O Hare

Is the under 20's before or after xmas ?
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

lfdown2