explosion in omagh

Started by randomtask, April 02, 2011, 05:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

You dont have to look too far Just Retired. There are c***ts on here who support them. Anyone who protects, by silence, or support is  guilty of this in my eyes.

Rois

This makes me so sad, firstly for the family of this young guy, and secondly for all the rest of us who had hoped that this was gone from Ireland. These psychotic murderers are not "dissident republicans", they are self-obsessed lunatics.

JUst retired

They would not know the meaning of the word "republican".They are criminals.drug dealers,and the lowest form of scum to be found anywhere.

ziggysego

Disgusted by the act. I'd prayed that these days were behind us, but it appears there are still mindless thugs that want to drag us back to another 30 conflict.

RIP to the young officer who lost his life today.
Testing Accessibility

Tubberman

I saw it coming up on breaking news on sky. Got that sinking feeling in my stomach. Honestly thought those days and those headlines were part of a dark past. 25 year old lad - absolutely terrible. Do the people who organised this really have support? I can't see anything positive that this could possibly achieve. Murdering bastards puts it politely
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Dave

Wow awful news,as someone has already said who supports these scumbags?
Are there really posters on here who think this way?

fingerbob

omagh_gael

If there is any consolation for the family then it appears that he didn't suffer. I hope this lad rests in peace.

My fiancée had our first baby and this fellas mum left us round a present recently. As nice and decent a woman as you could meet. She and her family dont deserve this and I just wish you could drag these f**kers out onto the street and stick a bullet in their heads. Death would be a fate too good for these c***ts.

Dave

Quote from: fingerbob on April 02, 2011, 07:28:31 PM
Some of the views on this forum on the incident are absolutely disgusting

http://www.irishrepublican.net/forum/showthread.php?68328-Device-explodes-under-a-car/page1

My Lord thats dreadful reading,that guy Newry Republican sounds like a lovely fella ::)

omagh_gael

WeeDonns

Lads, totally shocked at this. Was chatting to him last at Christmas and he was a sound sound lad. Was very good friends with his bro at school and saw on facebook this morning he was at Sydney airport coming home for the first time in a few years. He has some terrible news when he gets to Dublin airport.
What can you say? fuckin bastards

glens73

Shocking news.

What is the point of these dissendent republicans anymore?? If Ireland was to be united everybody in the North would probably be worse off. Ireland is not independent anymore anyway as it's owned by the IMF.

Estimator

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 02, 2011, 07:54:58 PM

http://www.irishrepublican.net/forum/showthread.php?68328-Device-explodes-under-a-car/page1

I despair reading that.

Just read all 33 pages of that nonsense. The views of the vast majority of the people writing on that thread are totally warped.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Cosmo Kramer

Quote from: Estimator on April 02, 2011, 08:40:40 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on April 02, 2011, 07:54:58 PM

I despair reading that.

Just read all 33 pages of that nonsense. The views of the vast majority of the people writing on that thread are totally warped.

I'm about 8 pages in and I'm not sure how much more of it I'll be able to look at...what the f**k is wrong with these people?
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

mylestheslasher

Terrible, pointless deed carried out by nutters with no end game or plan. We all hoped these days were over. What do these people think they can change with this type of bloody minded stupidity?