explosion in omagh

Started by randomtask, April 02, 2011, 05:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomtask

Explosion on the gortin road in omagh (beside healy park), apparently serious injury to a police officer. Police helicopters and cars are everywhere

Sandino

Local reports are bad, lets hope these reports are untrue.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Maguire01

Quote@EamonnMallie
Eamonn Mallie
One person has died in Omagh explosion. Bomb went off under known person's car at Highfield Close in Killyclogher, mile outside Omagh.

Quote@EamonnMallie
Eamonn Mallie
The young PSNI who was was targeted in this afternoon's under vehicle attack was a catholic. He reportedly served in Fermanagh.

BBC reporting policeman in 'critical condition'. Not quite clear what the story is.

randomtask

Reports are it was a 26 year old male from beragh don't want to name any names in case it is wrong.

Sandino

Other casaulties are being reported locally. BBC now saying policeman is critical

DownFanatic

Police officer confirmed dead. Sky News.

Sandino

Omagh half marathon passed by the site of the attack this morning.

Minder

Eamonn Mallie saying policeman was a catholic.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

EC Unique

Does it matter? Shocking thread title that brings back really bad memories. Thoughts are with all involved.

omagh_gael

I know this lad and his mother well. Sick. My best friends wife is also a young catholic policewomen living in Omagh they are badly shook up. This was a civil lad just lad just trying to earn a living. I hope the bastards that done this rot in f**king hell.

DownFanatic

Puckoon

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 02, 2011, 06:00:47 PM
I know this lad and his mother well. Sick. My best friends wife is also a young catholic policewomen living in Omagh they are badly shook up. This was a civil lad just lad just trying to earn a living. I hope the b**tards that done this rot in f**king hell.

I just spent an hour chatting with his brother last week, he was working in the castle bar and we were the only customers. I'm sickened and angry and heartbroken for his mother and family and friends. f**king disgusted and should refrain from posting.

EDIT: But I agree totally with your sentiments OG.

Family guy

Mad news,thoughts with his poor family,really makes my skin crawl that the people that done this are walking our streets,there sick people that went out this morning looking to kill,hope they find the c***ts that did this,still wont bring back the poor lad tho,unreal to take in really RIP

Square Ball

disgusted, thoughts are with the family
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

JUst retired

Disgusted with this news,and condolences to the family of the dead policeman. Are these cnuts never going to get off our backs. Who supports these animals?