Nolan Show

Started by Ulick, January 14, 2011, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulick

Anyone listening to that chav 'Crystal' from Portadown at the moment? She says her five year old has moved out because he doesn't want to live in her two bedroom house. "When other people with one child have a f**king three bedroom house". Greedy selfish whore should have the children taken off her.  >:(

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

I'm sitting here pissin myself laughing at her.  :D
Tbc....

Ulick

"There's a different law for one round here and a different law for another round her and this is Portadown I'm talking about".

What's the sister shouting in the background?

illdecide

Aye I'm sitting here trying not to laugh so the boss won't see me but WTF is she rambling about. I could have seen me telling my ma when i was 5 what to do, the "made in Taiwan" would have been imprinted on my leg from her slipper...lol

Social Services should def pay that girl a visit. She sounded like she had a Belfast accent though
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

isourboydownyet

theres just some people who should not be allowed on radio.
did you hear the switch over to anderson?he was in stiches laughing

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: isourboydownyet on January 14, 2011, 10:39:13 AM
theres just some people who should not be allowed on radio.
did you hear the switch over to anderson?he was in stiches laughing

Aye Anderson goes "does the name Jeremy Kyle mean anything to you (nolan)!"  :D
Nolan goes, "think I'll play that one tonight on Radio 5 live"
Tbc....

Sandino

It sounded to me that this girl was looking for a larger house and this was her way of putting pressure on the Housing Executive. It has become the ultimate threat up here 'I'll get Nolan for you'. I turned it off to be honest as the sound of Nolan exploiting vulnerable individuals sickens me.
IMHO Nolan deals with some very important and relevant issues put he just tries to make petty points, inflates his own ego thus ruining any chance of proper debate. I think he does much more harm than good!
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

haranguerer

Nolans a twat - not the man to be dealing with any issues at all becuase hes clueless. Anderson is the best thing on the radio.

Banana Man

i'd love to be able to listen to the radio at work, but there's some relatively new law where you have to pay for some broadcasting licence for a radio at work where more than 1 person can hear it and it's a no no in our company. There'll be taxes on deep breaths soon for taking to big of a draw of 02  :P

ziggysego

Does Nolan have a podcast? Wouldn't mind listening to it. Presumably it's the biggest podcast in the country.
Testing Accessibility

johnneycool

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00x9x17/The_Nolan_Show_14_01_2011

You gotta pity the wee lad, he can't get his man utd wallpaper up on his wall with him sharing with his 4 year old sister WTF.

The ma needs sent out to do a days work.

All of a Sludden

Quote from: johnneycool on January 14, 2011, 01:50:41 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00x9x17/The_Nolan_Show_14_01_2011

You gotta pity the wee lad, he can't get his man utd wallpaper up on his wall with him sharing with his 4 year old sister WTF.

The ma needs sent out to do a days work.

That has got to be a wind up. Starts @ 50 minutes.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Ulick

All of a Sludden

What happened to those "rumours" about Nolan?
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.