Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

Any info on this Japanese fella that's signed?

Main Street

Quote from: JimStynes on July 16, 2021, 10:32:28 PM
Any info on this Japanese fella that's signed?
Shiver me timbers but he's the new Nakamura.

AnGaelGearmanach

LEIGH GRIFFITHS MUST RETIRE

Leigh griffiths is nothing short of a s*****g and if he had any sense he would retire now rather than drag others down with him.

StPatsAbu

straightred

Disappointing to only get a draw when they really should have won by 2 or 3. Barkas is an awful keeper.

On the plus side they played really well and dare I say they'll soon have Lennon out of their systems. I think they'll do well this year

Main Street

Take Barkas an out and out shite goalie and Bitton's narcisstic histrionics  out of the picture, there's the bare bones of a decent team there, though Edouard is still way off the pace with his touch. On first sighting Adaba has the looks of a very good player in the making.

Anders Diver, what a shameless character!!  :D

bennydorano

£13.5m for Ajer to Brentford, good deal, don't think he's anywhere near VVD levels.

rodney trotter

Good business because of the price? Its what Celtic should be getting,.. he's 23,International player and will improve.
Celtic have been easy pickings in the past selling on players with the first offer they get.

bennydorano

Good deal for a decent player, he's not as good as he thinks he is, reminds me of David Luis with his headless chicken type runs.

Itchy

Quote from: bennydorano on July 20, 2021, 10:46:32 PM
£13.5m for Ajer to Brentford, good deal, don't think he's anywhere near VVD levels.

Seems a bit cheap to me.

lurganblue

Brentford are usually quite shrewd so i expect they believe they have sourced a quality deal.

StPatsAbu

£13.5m OK considering he's in latter stage of contract but still shite in terms of what he'd be worth if playing for an English club.  Ange"s style and new buys will take time to pay dividends but already impressed with the high pressing attacking game. That cheating, hateful cnut Gerrard will jump ship next season at latest when a decent club come calling or back to the racist mothership/home of diving by which time I expect Ange to have Celtic primed to dominate again. HH

bennydorano

Main Street

Dire Ear