China UFO Sighting Shuts Down Airport

Started by Bogball XV, October 08, 2010, 11:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogball XV

China UFO sightings have led to the shutdown of the airport in Baotou.

A spokesperson for the airport said three flights from Beijing and Shanghai were diverted "to guarantee safety." The spokesperson said they were worried the commercial aircraft might collide with the UFO.

Baotou, with a population of 1.7 million, is the largest city in Inner Mongolia, the People's Republic of China.

There has been no known confirmation of the sighting, though a video uploaded to YouTube puports to show the craft that caused the disruption.

All told, the airport was shut down for an hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdzLM9cIsWk

So, what do you all think, will we have a V or Independenece Day scenario where over the next few weeks huge mother ships will be hovering above our capital cities - the big question is will Dublin merit one?

King Henry

Maybe it was just the shine off O'Neills head as he went for a walk last night. I hear he is so bald when the moon hit's it a certain way it can light up the sky
I'll think of Molly while sun and moon shine
On the banks of the Suir that flows down by Mooncoin

Bogball XV

Quote from: King Henry on October 08, 2010, 11:09:54 AM
Maybe it was just the shine off O'Neills head as he went for a walk last night. I hear he is so bald when the moon hit's it a certain way it can light up the sky
could it have been a kilkenny man juggling his collection of medals??

ludermor

Quote from: King Henry on October 08, 2010, 11:09:54 AM
You know quite a lot about Gaaboard for someone new to the board. How long will you last this time?

King Henry

Only newly registered yes but you don't have to be registered to read the board do you Einstein?
I'll think of Molly while sun and moon shine
On the banks of the Suir that flows down by Mooncoin

muppet

So, what do you all think, will we have a V or Independenece Day scenario where over the next few weeks huge mother ships will be hovering above our capital cities - the big question is will Dublin merit one?

We have already surrendered to the Alien Bondholders. They didn't even have to send a ship.
MWWSI 2017