Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CK_Redhand

Quote from: God14 on February 06, 2022, 12:16:16 PM
An hour and 45 to throw in and still no 26 named, I'm struggling to see how and why thats the case

Kilpatrick will be a big loss today, probably our best performer in the last 2 games

Kilpatrick named as starting.
https://twitter.com/TyroneGAALive/status/1490311557829566465?t=uXnLCtLOGytuKN07H0oSjw&s=19

PMG1

Canavan starting for Ritchie and Nathan Donnelly for Conn

NotedObserver

Jim Bob

southtyronegael

Armagh boys running all over us in first half!

RedHand88

square_ball

Fergal will be busy this week getting the 4 lads red cards rescinded.

WeGoAgain

Terrible first half performance ultimately cost Tyrone. The melee at the end was ridiculous. Did all 4 men who got reds get them for striking? The next league is very important now

bigtogs

When is the last time a red card stood in Gaa?

Tyrone Gaa

Don't let the 4 red card debate take away from a god awful performance. From my viewpoint Peter Harte started the melee and thus earned his red. After that is any man's guess.

Tyrone were bossed by Armagh today. Reduced to long range pot shots all 1st half. All while Armagh cut through our defense like a hot knife through butter. Armagh look a well conditioned strong team, hopefully they are peaking to early but lots of work for Tyrone to do in the coming weeks to ensure Div1 status.
Living the dream!!!

An Watcher

Not one bit concerned about that result today.  Great bit of fight 8n the second half.  One team obviously much better prepared at this stage but if the all ireland was won 8n February I'd very concerned

tyrone08

Quote from: An Watcher on February 06, 2022, 05:24:10 PM
Not one bit concerned about that result today.  Great bit of fight 8n the second half.  One team obviously much better prepared at this stage but if the all ireland was won 8n February I'd very concerned

I have the same opinion. This is only tyrones 3rd game. Losing to Armagh will bring them down to earth with a bang which is a good thing.

HokeyPokey

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on February 06, 2022, 05:12:34 PM
Don't let the 4 red card debate take away from a god awful performance. From my viewpoint Peter Harte started the melee and thus earned his red. After that is any man's guess.

Tyrone were bossed by Armagh today. Reduced to long range pot shots all 1st half. All while Armagh cut through our defense like a hot knife through butter. Armagh look a well conditioned strong team, hopefully they are peaking to early but lots of work for Tyrone to do in the coming weeks to ensure Div1 status.

I wouldn't be sure how much Tyrone are prepping tactically for these league games. I would say they are focusing mostly on where they want to be come championship time and tweaking playing style etc. They aren't long back after a well earned break, Armagh must have several months team training on Tyrone. Armagh wilted a good bit in the second half, and couldn't cope with a high press off the kick out. If Tyrone do end up meeting them again, I would fully expect them to beat them.

Tyrone11234

Armagh have peaked in February- good teams peak come summer time

Scoring Zone

Quote from: HokeyPokey on February 06, 2022, 08:21:48 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on February 06, 2022, 05:12:34 PM

I wouldn't be sure how much Tyrone are prepping tactically for these league games. I would say they are focusing mostly on where they want to be come championship time and tweaking playing style etc. They aren't long back after a well earned break, Armagh must have several months team training on Tyrone. Armagh wilted a good bit in the second half, and couldn't cope with a high press off the kick out. If Tyrone do end up meeting them again, I would fully expect them to beat them.

Was in just before the Tyrone warmup, looked very casual and in parts slack and poor which carried on to the first 20kg a which was rough watching. Quite a few need a months training to get up to speed - on the pushing and shoving, Harte and McKieran at most was a red but Gough was very poor for both sides I thought. Armagh are a very hard running side, but get them in clones when the sod is hard they will run out of ideas