Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonshine

Quote from: bogball88 on August 04, 2023, 04:31:16 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on August 04, 2023, 10:58:51 AM
Cookstown v Fintona could be tasty tonight.
You couldn't separate them with a knife thus far

Surprised Cookstown are even fielding

Jerome

What is going on with Errigal  :-\ three losses in a row

Moonshine

Quote from: Jerome on August 05, 2023, 09:05:45 AM
What is going on with Errigal  :-\ three losses in a row

No county men in 2 of them and sending offs in 3 of them. Might explain a bit

Jimbop

Lack of light an issue last night. If the county board had brains they'd be playing the fixtures where the reserves have already faced each other. So only need for one game which can be a bit earlier! I thought that was the whole point in starting the reserve leagues a couple of weeks earlier! 

Eire90

what time did senior games throw in was the lack of light cloudy weather part of it

square_ball

Games were at 8 last night. I see they've pulled them forward 15 minutes for next Friday which should help slightly. Certainly the bad weather hasn't helped. Evenings dropping down a bit quicker than normal at this time of year.

Mikhailov

Quote from: square_ball on August 05, 2023, 08:19:37 PM
Games were at 8 last night. I see they've pulled them forward 15 minutes for next Friday which should help slightly. Certainly the bad weather hasn't helped. Evenings dropping down a bit quicker than normal at this time of year.

Is next Friday the last one before the Sunday game times restart

WeGoAgain

Quote from: Mikhailov on August 05, 2023, 09:50:47 PM

I think the week of the double fixture is the last Friday night game but the Senior games are a stand-alone fixture on the Friday. Think reserve games are on the Thursday

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: WeGoAgain on August 05, 2023, 10:21:51 PM

I think the week of the double fixture is the last Friday night game but the Senior games are a stand-alone fixture on the Friday. Think reserve games are on the Thursday
Final two league games are also Fridays. 7:00 throw in.

clarshack

Big win for Omagh in Ardboe last night.
3rd bottom could be between the Fianna and Ardboe.

TyroneClubs

Quote from: clarshack on August 08, 2023, 03:47:13 AM
Big win for Omagh in Ardboe last night.
3rd bottom could be between the Fianna and Ardboe.

A lot of the teams in around the mix all play each other. Eglish play Edendork, Ardboe, Coalisland and are just 2 ahead of them

KickItIn23

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on August 07, 2023, 10:19:59 PM
Quote from: WeGoAgain on August 05, 2023, 10:21:51 PM

Final two league games are also Fridays. 7:00 throw in.

Friday night games best thing the county board ever done, long may they last !!

ClubScene13

Our leagues are spot on - the relegation picture in D1 seems to be enthralling every year now. I dare say some clubs have improved enough that the bigger clubs are having to sweat it out much deeper into the season which provides serious interest. 3 big wins from Edendork has left the entire bottom half sweating now with 6 games left. Could be anybody that ends up 3rd bottom and in a playoff.

Clonoe looking strong in D2 but Beragh have been sticking the pace rightly - don't seem to be falling away just yet. Clonoe having H2H over themselves and Owen Roes could be the critical factor if they're caught for points.

Cookstown seem to have secured D3 league after a big week - would take a lot to go wrong from here.

Plenty to play for until the real thing starts.

square_ball

Big wins for Eglish, Ardboe and Moortown tonight. Will the Fianna be sending out an SOS to O'Hagan and Herron to keep them up? Where's Local Expert when you need him?

WT4E

Settle an argument. Whats the penalty for a player assaulting an umpire picked by the club involved in the game?