Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giveherlong

Quote from: clarshack on January 08, 2023, 11:35:16 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 08, 2023, 11:10:39 PM
Galbally I think will win, but Stewartstown could be on for a Rude awakening.

Can we play Rathmore instead lol? The Wexford champs apparently kicked a load of wides against them and the scoreline wasn't a true reflection.

I've watched a bit of Fossa now and they are very like Clann Na Gael back in the noughties with Dooher and O'Neill in their prime. Paudi Clifford does a lot of work and is all over the pitch like Dooher would have been.
Have Stewartstown any of the players back for the AI Final who got injured around County final time?
I think they were serious enough injuries?

paddyjohn

trailer

Quote from: paddyjohn on January 15, 2023, 02:55:14 PM
Harps are a complete disgrace

They played really well and were more than a match for Fossa but made c***ts out of themselves. That elbow was a pure tramps act. Complete breakdown of discipline cost them. Even at 14 v 15 I still thought that they had a chance. Actually embarrassed for the supporters having to watch that. Let themselves down badly.

smort

Embarrassing, although they do have form

Casts such a bad light on what has been a great year for them

square_ball

Quote from: trailer on January 15, 2023, 03:25:06 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on January 15, 2023, 02:55:14 PM
Harps are a complete disgrace

They played really well and were more than a match for Fossa but made c***ts out of themselves. That elbow was a pure tramps act. Complete breakdown of discipline cost them. Even at 14 v 15 I still thought that they had a chance. Actually embarrassed for the supporters having to watch that. Let themselves down badly.

It was 14v14 at that point as Fossa had the black card.

The attempt at trashing talking Clifford in the last few seconds was embarrassing as well.

LeoMc

No29 running round looking a fight after the final whistle
If he put as much effort into training.

LC

A few boys on that pitch today looked like they were carrying a bit to much timber.

Jimbop

I actually got caught up in the whole fanfare of the final and had found myself rooting for the Harps.

The scenes at the end were a reminder of why I don't have much time for them as a club. Thugs.

Tyrone11234

WT4E

Like others on here had got trapped into shouting for Tintown. Then seeing the actions at the end of the match brought back memories of games against them ending the same. Spitting, dirt blows all the usual stuff.

Galbally showed class afterwards.

Both teams defeated and both with outside managers maybe inside men would have got them across the line.

WeGoAgain

Quote from: WT4E on January 15, 2023, 06:51:35 PM
Like others on here had got trapped into shouting for Tintown. Then seeing the actions at the end of the match brought back memories of games against them ending the same. Spitting, dirt blows all the usual stuff.

Both teams defeated and both with outside managers maybe inside men would have got them across the line.

Maybe inside men wouldn't have got them there?

square_ball

Stewartstown have 2 clubmen over them.

Jim Bob

Quote from: WT4E on January 15, 2023, 06:51:35 PM

Laughable post. Talking as if you knew both teams and then making that gaff about the stewartstown managers

clarshack

Very proud of our lads efforts this last year and we held our own today against Fossa when nobody gave us a chance. Yes it was a late hit against Paudi Clifford but he has never done that as a player before, and there were a couple of dangerous tackles on our lads too that seems to have been conveniently forgotten about. It seems like there are a few hypocrites on this thread as if their own clubs are angelic and are having a cheap shot at my club. Maybe listen to the Fossa's manager interview afterwards.

clarshack

From the Kerry supporters forum:

https://kerrygaa.proboards.com/thread/7301/club-championships-discussion-match-reports?page=30

"Other than the elbow on Paudie, there was little to be outraged over. It got a bit silly at the end but was by no means a dirty game. Some Tyrone supporters got a bit carried away but not as bad as some of the Kerry supporters I have seen in recent times. Plenty of the Tyrone fans near me gave David a big round of applause when he was over for the TG4 interview.

Well done to Fossa, it was an outstanding second half performance. They put a lot more pressure on the Harps all over the pitch which meant when they got the ball, they were in better attacking positions. Some key marks also in the closing stages."