Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeGoAgain

Quote from: CK_Redhand on October 30, 2022, 03:59:52 PM
Anybody streaming the match? I've been trying to start it 10 minutes before the match but getting an error page.

Getting the same myself

Baile an tuaigh

I'm having the same problem. Purchased an online ticket but getting the "error page" also.

CK_Redhand

I signed in on a different device (mac)  now getting a "stream will begin shortly" message.

Edit: stream has now started. Hopefully a refresh will fix the problem for others

Baile an tuaigh

Yes up and running thank God. Great game so far some brilliant scores. Canavan boys on fire.

Baile an tuaigh

Ben McDonnell with a great score I fancy Errigal much slicker forwards. So far..

Million

Carmen with the breeze second half, doubt it will be enough for a turnaround. Errigal in full control after goal just before half time.

giveherlong

Tyrone TV stream quality seems to be a lot poorer today compared to earlier games in the championship

clarshack

Errigal must have thought it was over at h/t.

square_ball

Darragh Canavan is something else. What a flick for the goal. Unbelievable.

clarshack

Errigal holding on for dear life here.

clarshack

That was an incredible 2nd half performance from Carrickmore and Errigal just about get over the line.
It was a great game and very enjoyable for the neutral.

square_ball

Errigal worthy winners. For all the criticism he gets Ben McDonnell was very good.

Under Lights

Great game. Errigal a fantastic team. True champions.

redzone

Errigal worthy winners but that game was lost on the line for Carmen. To concede kickouts all the first half was crazy. Especially when Carrckmore teams are traditionally built on hunger, winning breaking ball. They were a different team that second half

square_ball

One of the longest winning speeches I think I have ever heard.