The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

Rory and the wife divorcing - not the greatest prep for a major you'd imagine.

Puckoon

He's obviously fine with it, no way you win a PGA event pulling away like he did with something heavy on your mind like that. Surprising news! :o

screenexile

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 14, 2024, 05:32:18 PMRory and the wife divorcing - not the greatest prep for a major you'd imagine.

I don't get why they haven't waited until next Monday... why have the hype around it the week of a major?

Puckoon

Quote from: screenexile on May 15, 2024, 12:02:28 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 14, 2024, 05:32:18 PMRory and the wife divorcing - not the greatest prep for a major you'd imagine.

I don't get why they haven't waited until next Monday... why have the hype around it the week of a major?

See above - because I think he's fine with it. Something happened...No doubt.

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Puckoon on May 15, 2024, 05:30:14 AM

he has form for this kind of thing and is not the brightest, simple really  ;D

should be a great tournament, scheffler to win  :)

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Puckoon on May 15, 2024, 05:30:14 AM

Most likely it was going to be leaked and he wanted to get ahead of the story.

Milltown Row2

Rory won't make the cut, there will be some media attention on him and as the alcohol is consumed on course the patrons will be, lets say looking a rise from Irelands best
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lenny

Behave yourself Scheffler, that's ridiculous.