Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Angelo

It's a simple no for me.

A vaccine is trying to be rushed through, it is not going through the proper testing and approval measures it normally would.

The virus on the other hand is being shown to have a extremely remote fatality rate, an extremely low hospitalisation rate, for people in my demograph.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Rossfan

Any chance you'd get an injection of common sense?
Very badly required.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Angelo

Quote from: Rossfan on October 22, 2020, 11:16:34 AM
Very badly required.

You must have cracked the record for the highest number of unfunny quips made on here at this rate.

If you don't have anything worthwhile to add then piss off as we don't need to be subjected to your inane attempts at humour.

APM

There is a sensible conversation to be had on the process of vaccine approval and deployment. There are definitely concerns about expediting terms of the approval process.

However, I have read your argumentative posting and trolling elsewhere on Covid issues.   I'll not be debating it with you as you are a scourge.

Angelo

Quote from: APM on October 22, 2020, 11:26:28 AM
There is a sensible conversation to be had on the process of vaccine approval and deployment. There are definitely concerns about expediting terms of the approval process.

However, I have read your argumentative posting and trolling elsewhere on Covid issues.   I'll not be debating it with you as you are a scourge.

You have read my arguments and trolling?

No what you have read is a load of zealots insult me, play victim bingo, misrepresent what I have said and make hysterical claims that I want people to die because I think the effects of the lockdowns will have more negative impacts that positive ones on society as whole.

Maybe you should actually read some of the responses to my posts, clown.

Milltown Row2

But what if Nadal takes the vaccine? You'll be all over it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on October 22, 2020, 11:30:48 AM
Quote from: APM on October 22, 2020, 11:26:28 AM

You have read my arguments and trolling?

No what you have read is a load of zealots insult me, play victim bingo, misrepresent what I have said and make hysterical claims that I want people to die because I think the effects of the lockdowns will have more negative impacts that positive ones on society as whole.

Maybe you should actually read some of the responses to my posts, clown.
Finally a bit of self awareness

Accepting you're trolling is the first step towards stopping

sid waddell

Quote from: Rossfan on October 22, 2020, 11:16:34 AM
Very badly required.
He refuses to get vaccinated, but is only dying to get needled

Angelo

J70

Depends on the process it has passed through.

Personally, I have relatives in the field, so I'll be relying on them for their advice and expertise.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on October 22, 2020, 12:59:59 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 22, 2020, 12:53:35 PM

This is your contribution.

This thread was already up ages ago, my contribution is already posted.. but sure put up another thread about something that was already done will ya!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mouview

But what happens if both Nadal and Messi get it? Won't there be a conflict of interest?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: mouview on October 22, 2020, 01:03:20 PM

But what happens if both Nadal and Messi get it? Won't there be a conflict of interest?

Aw, your mixing it up here!