Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

stiffler

Some1 needs to make an executive decision on what to print on the tee shirts.

Im thinking something like

Fletchfest '06 on the front with a pic of the great man in action on the back with a slogan like 'lock up ur daughters, the fletch is in town' underneath
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

l1364703

When is the exact date of the concert and what days are you getting off Jim? Ps I'm new to this so I'll let you try to figure out who I am.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: stiffler on November 11, 2006, 05:08:35 PM
Some1 needs to make an executive decision on what to print on the tee shirts.

Im thinking something like

Fletchfest '06 on the front with a pic of the great man in action on the back with a slogan like 'lock up ur daughters, the fletch is in town' underneath

Them's good suggestions Stiffler. What we need tyhough is someone to take a chance on the t shirts and stick the money down and get the arrangements in order. I wouldn't be up for putting down all the money meself because if they don't go as well as we think all the loss is on one fella. We need a few to stick down the money, get t shirts prinmted and sell them. We should sell them at a wee bit of a profit so that there's less chance of money being lost and if there's a profit at the end of it, sure whoever all bought t shirts are meeting up before the concert, it can do as a drinks kitty.

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Small Pebble

Quote from: screenexile on November 11, 2006, 10:55:45 AM
QuoteOn a more happier note, isn't it great to see Karl and Susan back again, it just feels right.

Sometimes I dream that Karl and Susan live n my street and that I can go to them whenever I've got trouble... they're such an insiration to the young people of Ransey Street and a prime example of showing people that when it's meant to be... it's meant to be!

I'm sorry but I'm not a fan of Karl, how easily we all forget how he treated Susan! running of with not one but two young things! :o and as for Susan...... do i need to mention the priest >:( and how quickly she moves on from her dead husband. i feel sorry for those kids :'(

but on a lighter note is Connor ever coming back?  ??? i miss him and his tin whistle :D

WeeDonns

Lads,
when is Dr. Karl coming to Belfast? and where is he performing??

hitzelsperger

donns hes playing queens student union on the 29th november, should be some laugh!

ziggysego

I know we shouldn't speak of Home and Away, and normally I wouldn't.

However, with the death of Belina Emmett (Rebecca Fisher) last night, after all long battle with Cancer. I wanted to pay my respects. Rest In Peace Belinda.

Home and Away star dies of cancer  

Emmett played Rebecca Fisher, later Nash, from 1996 to 1999

Australian actress Belinda Emmett, who starred as Rebecca Fisher in Home and Away, has died after battling cancer.
The 32-year-old was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1998 and left the soap opera while undergoing treatment.

She died in a Sydney hospital on Saturday surrounded by her family, including talk show host Rove McManus, whom she married last year.

Australian Prime Minister John Howard led tributes to the actress, saying: "She fought a very courageous battle".

Emmett's diagnosis came at the height of her fame in Australia.

She went into remission following surgery to remove a malignant tumour and a course of radiotherapy in 1998.

She returned to television, playing nurse Jodi Horner in the Australian TV drama All Saints, but was diagnosed with secondary bone cancer in 2001.

Distraught

Emmett's last television appearance was with husband McManus on an ABC television Christmas Special, in December 2005.

McManus posted a message on his website telling fans he was too distraught to return to his celebrity chat show for the time being.

"This is a very difficult period for all of us and some time away is the best thing for me right now," he wrote.

"In the meantime I want to extend my sincerest thanks for all of your heartfelt messages and condolences.

"That Belinda meant so much to so many people, genuinely means a lot to me."

"It is with great sadness we advise that Belinda Emmett's battle with cancer has ended," her family said in a statement.

"Those close to her have requested respect for their privacy at this time."

Sourced BBCi: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6141972.stm

Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

very shocked by the news of Belindas death, she was a stunning looker. May she R.I.P

charlie stubbs

think the tsirts wud def be a good hit.wud be great if you could get the doc on the rip after, or get a carryout and meet him at the airport

hitzelsperger

carryout with the doc would be some craic, remember he went on the rip after him and susan broke up, he went on the whiskey, so im sure if we all pitched in and got him a bottle of coleraine he'd go on er for the laugh!airport welcome is a must, def not driving out though
!

charlie stubbs

airport times could cause an issue you wouldnt want to land out not knowing when he landing.think they do an aul bus out from belfast so wouldnt be too dear,doubt 2 many wud be volunteering to drive out.

WeeDonns

Quotedonns hes playing queens student union on the 29th november, should be some laugh!

Class! i think the lads in my house would be on for that! Keep us posted on the T-Shirts

stiffler

Very sad news about Belinda. RIP.

Didnt know she was married to Rove McManus, the top tv presenter in australia.

The Aussies have got it tough this year, firstly steve irwin, now this.

Good to see kylie back on the stage in Sydney.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

postman

what does everyone think of robbo these days?? the man is a one legged sex machine, izzy all over him then lynn and now hes even managed to swindle a nite with a nun??

screenexile

Wise up!!! I've missed it all week. Last I saw him and Lynnie were going at it and now he got the gorgeous Carmella?? She is a fine young one... I'd get her to keep the habit on as well.

In the women stakes Robbo has definitely surpassed the womanising legend that is Dr. Karl Kennedy only he's a mongrel and Dr. Kennedy is a real role model for the young and unassuming gentleman.

He hasn't been mentioned on the board yet but I think Drew Kirk R.I.P. would definitely have approved of the Doc and Suze getting back together again.