Not another ugly bird thread

Started by Orior, September 29, 2008, 09:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Down Gael

And here is the winner, the Ssangyong Rodius. The picture actually flatters it.

comethekingdom

Didn't expect to see the Audi Q7 in the top 20! :(

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: comethekingdom on September 29, 2008, 10:25:01 PM
Didn't expect to see the Audi Q7 in the top 20! :(

Ah man its an awful looking yoke
Before I even saw Top 20 I knew the Fiat Multipa would be in it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Down Gael

The Rodius only comes in at No.3???  Gotta be a fix.

The Real Laoislad

The Audi TT must be in there somewhere
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tony Baloney

Can't open the link. What was first? One of the lads in work was gonna take a rodius for a test drive until I mentioned the conservatory erected on the back of it! His wife had booked the test drive and he had no idea what it looked like.

The Real Laoislad

Can't believe the latest Honda Civic hatchback isn't there I think its a brutal looking car both inside and out
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ludermor

No 1 looks like the car Homer Simpson designed!

mylestheslasher

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 29, 2008, 10:42:39 PM
Can't believe the latest Honda Civic hatchback isn't there I think its a brutal looking car both inside and out

I think the new civic is a fantastic looking car, especially on the inside. The Fiat that is no 1 is a horrible looking yoke but some of the others on the list are a bit harsh. The Porche Cayenne isn't bad looking, nor is  the BMW 1 series. I suppose it is all about taste. A lot of people like Robbie Williams but I think he is the spawn of satan.

Hound

Great link!

I've just looked at the Top 20 so far, but I'd have the top 5, as Rodius - Ford Scorpio - Nissan Micra - Fiat Multipla - Ford Ka

I think the Porsche Cayenne is very ugly too, but I can't believe the Audi Q7 is in the Top 20, or that someone suggested the TT should be.  All in the eye of the beholder I suppose, but Audi tick all the boxes for me.

Off the top of my head I'd go for the two best looking cars (for under £100k) as the Audi A5 and BMW 6 Series.

Down Gael

The MK1 TT is a design classic, up there with the original Beetle and the 911. There are very few cars that are as good looking. In some quarters in suffers from a "hairdresser" image, usually from people in chavved up Saxos and Clios or in a few cases people who should know better, those in euroboxes that look the same as every other eurobox, the A4 for example  ;).

downgirl

The 08 Subaru Impreza is awful looking; looks like a focus gone wrong...why fix something that isn't broken?!!!