The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

i certainly wont be in a position to lose 3 in a row. do i detect a panic in your voice. maybe you should be manager as u have done it all before.   ;)

john mcgill

Congratulations are due to both clubs.  You have raised the interest of the County. The flags and signs are a credit to you.  What with the colours and excitement in the city and the minors winning, it almost compensates for the laughing stock that our County Board have made of us.
Good luck to both clubs and the pre match arrangements deserve a great game.

ITS KAAAT

Harps 1.9 cross 3 points half time

gaa.boy

What was final score in minor game?

ITS KAAAT

Harps 1.12
Cross  0.05

nashville

Harps 1-12 Crossmaglen 0-05

Congratulations to the minors on reaching their second consecutive Championship final. Next Sunday will be a huge day for the club, and regardless of any final results I am pleased to say there looks to be a promising future for the club with most of those minors sensible heads who will stick at the football. Two years in a row now we have beat Cross convincingly at this age group, hopefully a few of these lads will make the cut and push the Senior team on over the next few years.

Congrats to all involved and heres hoping for a REAL Harps Super Sunday next weekend!

stew

Quote from: nashville on October 10, 2009, 06:49:50 PM
Harps 1-12 Crossmaglen 0-05

Congratulations to the minors on reaching their second consecutive Championship final. Next Sunday will be a huge day for the club, and regardless of any final results I am pleased to say there looks to be a promising future for the club with most of those minors sensible heads who will stick at the football. Two years in a row now we have beat Cross convincingly at this age group, hopefully a few of these lads will make the cut and push the Senior team on over the next few years.

Congrats to all involved and heres hoping for a REAL Harps Super Sunday next weekend!

That will be some craic with TWO Harps teams playing in the final, by all accounts the minors are top class the year and heres hoping we can win both games. What a night on the good side of town if that were to happen. ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

thewingedlady

Great performance, won every single indiividual battle. Was thinking to myself that some of them boys will have no trouble making their way into the senior team over the next few years.

Nice to be involved in both finals, Harps haven't won Senior and Minor in the same year since 1955 (not sure if they've even been involved in both finals since) so the boys are making history.

bennydorano

Quote from: thewingedlady on October 10, 2009, 07:15:42 PM

Nice to be involved in both finals, Harps haven't won Senior and Minor in the same year since 1955 (not sure if they've even been involved in both finals since) so the boys are making history.

Both teams reached finals in 1985(although not played on the same day) we won Minor and lost Senior to Ogs  :( :( :(  Lets hope for a slighty different and better outcome this time.

Harpo

Great performance from the Harps in the first half, seemed to take their foot off the pedal in the second half though.  Congratulation to all involved.  Heres hoping we can do the double!! ;D

torres

Quote from: Harpo on October 10, 2009, 09:49:37 PM
Great performance from the Harps in the first half, seemed to take their foot off the pedal in the second half though.  Congratulation to all involved.  Heres hoping we can do the double!! ;D
here,s hoping the minors are the only winners / up the OGS  ;D

ITS KAAAT

Good luck to harps minors and seniors next sunday. Hope we can do the double.

sitdown

Great result yesterday lads. Any team who beats cross 3 times in competitive games are a great team.
Do us proud next week.
Our future looks to be safe again. :) :)

ITS KAAAT

Well done to all who took part in last nites poker in the club,it was well supported.

nutsy--1

I didn't see ya at it Kaaat, do you know who won it???