Previous topic - Next topic

ITS KAAAT

GET IN THERE HARPS.
Well done lads!
Good luck in the final

ITS KAAAT

Brillant stuff harps  beatin granemore. 

Harpo

Well done to all the players and managers involved in tonight's win!!  Still more to come from that team I think.
Great performance from Charlie Vernon, hope that his injury is not too serious.

torres

Quote from: ITS KAAAT on September 26, 2009, 09:35:42 PM
Brillant stuff harps  beatin granemore.
very good performance [ especially 2 nd half ] from the harps  tonight but in all honestly
you,s would have been expected to beat granemore , hardly brillant stuff when yous have a lot to pick from and the calibre of players at your disposal ,and many peoples favourites to win , well done to granemore in getting to this stage as they were,nt expected to get past the 1st round . hopelly jt stays and builds on a promising season so far .

ITS KAAAT

Good luck to Armagh Harps in the final.

orange2009

3 Videos are now available from the Harps 4 point victory over Granemore last night in the Athletic Grounds.

http://www.armagh-gaa.com/Armagh-TV/News/Videos-as-Harps-reach-SFC-Final.aspx

Rufus T Firefly

Absolutely tremendous - back in the Final for the first time in fourteen years. Well done to the whole squad and management. Some great individual performances last night - for me Charlie Vernon and Nippy Swift were the stand out performances in what was a great team effort. Hopefully now we have time to get injuries cleared up and give the Final a good rattle.

Great night in the Club as well and those burgers went down a treat!!   ;D Not happy though with the absence of lettuce!!   >:(

Try and get a report of the game up on the website later.

torres

all city final . come on the ogs  ;D

rootthemout

fcuksake

Quote from: torres on September 27, 2009, 09:24:17 PM

Is there not enough Ogs members on the board to start your own thread. :P
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: fcuksake on September 27, 2009, 11:23:58 PM

Is there not enough Ogs members on the board to start your own thread. :P

I've a notion that's a Granemore accent!!   ;)

A report of the match last night has been added to the Club website - click on the link below to access.

http://armaghharps.com/index.php?page=news-offers

thewanderer

there is enough dicks on the site

torres

Quote from: rootthemout on September 27, 2009, 10:24:27 PM
torres sour grapes ;)
no not at all , if you look back on my posts after the game you will find that i stated that the harps deserved to win and i take nothing away from them , would rather the ogs beat the harps no sour grapes , but after detroning c-maglen i think they deserve to go on and win it  ;D

BerfArmagh

Well done to the lads saturday night, it was brilliant to see the harps back in a final, absolutely brilliant. The club was packed afterwards & its only after wins like that, that you realise how important the club is to everyone. I thought everyone gave 100%, Charlie Vernon played his best ever game for the harps & totally dominated Toner in the high catching stakes, he picked up breaking ball and drove hard at the granemore defence, simply magnificant. Even though it was a low scopring games, some of the points taken by both sides were excellent, i particular lennons, jungles & peadars. Nippy had a fine game in MF, how he was not on the county panel last year defies belief, he would be a great HF option, certainly no worse than what was there last year....

Bring on the Ogs, I think the Harps will give them all they want & more in the fianl, should be a cracker....

Smokin Joe

I wonder will JP start the final?