The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus T Firefly

Well deserved win for the Seniors in our last home league game of the season. A report has been added to our website, which can be read by clicking on the link below.

http://armaghharps.com/index.php?page=news-offers

judas1

Quote from: rootthemout on August 29, 2009, 10:12:34 PM
good win tonight,one think that did show was money buys loyalty  :-\
you are spot on there rootthemout, loyalty!!! that man wouldnt know what loyalty was, f**king joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then he calls himself  a harps man!!.

pintsofguinness

Thanks for the report rufus, even if it does make bleak reading.

Judas and root, I dont understand your comments, I am assuming you are referring to our trainer? Have harps men never been involved with other club teams before or something?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fcuksake

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 30, 2009, 02:26:24 AM
Thanks for the report rufus, even if it does make bleak reading.

Judas and root, I dont understand your comments, I am assuming you are referring to our trainer? Have harps men never been involved with other club teams before or something?

I assume they are talking about this because he is the Vice Chairman of the club
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

thewingedlady

Ironic that one of them is called Judas. He's doing his club no favours by talking about a clubman like that on a public forum.

Rufus T Firefly

A few photos here lads of the Harps on the 125th Anniversary parade this afternoon.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2009, 07:40:43 PM
The Naomh Brid banner (2nd last pic) is a goodun.

And if I may, I would like to doff my hat to Corrinshego for their banner, which was absolutely magnificent - well done to them!

stew

Great to see routthemout and a few other board heads on here. ;)

great photos rufus, good man.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

thewanderer

and old rivals the ogs banner was exellent and madden had the best turned out club well done to all.

twotwocharlie

rootthemout was nudie at harps just for the craic?

rootthemout

Quote from: twotwocharlie on September 04, 2009, 01:19:30 PM
rootthemout was nudie at harps just for the craic?
[/q
looked like it at times ;D

Skiddybadoo

I'm sure you'll be aware but if not - the game away to Madden tomorrow has been brought forward to a 5.00pm start.

Rufus T Firefly

Our Seniors had a narrow one point victory over Madden yesterday evening in what was a pretty poor game of football. A report of the game has been added to our Club website and can be accessed by clicking on the link below.

Unknown

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on September 06, 2009, 10:25:53 PM
Our Seniors had a narrow one point victory over Madden yesterday evening in what was a pretty poor game of football. A report of the game has been added to our Club website and can be accessed by clicking on the link below.

Wot do u think of ur teams chances for the c'ship? From a nuetral point of view I think they r guna winning it? Is it true peador toal is back on the squad???

rootthemout

Rufus couldnt get sat evening,but going by the report conan lennon had some game ;Dapart from being in nets he was scoring a goal from his kickout ;D