The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candyman

crossfire

GERRY FROM DERRY
I have put the captains on the Armagh club football and hurling thread.

RealSpiritof98

A bit late but well done to the minors on Sunday, an awesome performance and I will look forward to the trip to the north pole(st pauls) for the ulsters.

Just to add a little note, 5 of the winning team will be playing the county minor hurling final this Saturday with Coco as captain once again. Support will be welcome to see the lads attempt the double.

rootthemout

best of luck spirit with hurling im sure the 5 boys will bust themselves to achieve the double after seeing the attitude they displayed sunday past,wouldn't think to many players had the chance to captain cty minor football and hurling champions in the same year,great opportunity for coco and the rest of the lads,all the best to them.

RealSpiritof98

Cheers root, great opportunity for coco alright, I actually captained the two teams in the same year myself but did get to any finals :'(. see you there then. :)

Skiddybadoo

Congrats to the minors on a fantastic performance.  A great all round team effort.

gaapunter

Quote from: Skiddybadoo on October 23, 2008, 03:53:48 PM
Congrats to the minors on a fantastic performance.  A great all round team effort.

So there is hope in the minors coming through and pulling the harps out of Divison 2 then- There you are Rufus

judas1

Candyman

Oh i'll be there... have been for the last number of years!!!  ;)

on the sideline

Well lads, anytruth in the rumour that Collie Holmes  is transferring back to the Moy?  Heard it a few times & it was talked about in the local paper.

Candyman

If you listen to all you hear... you'll eat all you see!!!  ;)

bennydorano

Quote from: gaapunter on October 23, 2008, 04:04:50 PM
Quote from: Skiddybadoo on October 23, 2008, 03:53:48 PM

So there is hope in the minors coming through and pulling the harps out of Divison 2 then- There you are Rufus
Welcome back!  Only recovered from that mauling today?

rootthemout

spirit what time is the game at on saturday,and is it defo gaelic field?

Rufus T Firefly

thewingedlady

Launching Saturday night in the club. Reeally looking forward myself it'll be nice to see a full history of the club in the print. Much kudos to Phil McGinn.