The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh Exile

Stew,
I think you will find that more than two-thirds of the Mullaback team are former Harps players.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Armagh Exile on June 13, 2007, 09:26:32 PM
Stew,
I think you will find that more than two-thirds of the Mullaback team are former Harps players.

And I think you'll find that three-thirds of the Harps B Team are current Harps players!   ;)

Goats Do Shave

laughinpaddy

I think you'll also find that a number of ex-ogs men a part of the 'brack set-up, ;) so it's more an armagh city b team :D :D
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Louis the Red

Any word if the game is going ahead tonight? There's been some rain.

Candyman

i dont see why it shouldn't be on, maghery pitch should hold up ok???
if we keep playing the way we did against cross with the added bonus of more scores on the board  ;) we should get a win 2nite?!?!?!?

Louis the Red

Correctamondo!! If the same spirit is show tonight as in the Cross game, I would be confident of coming away with 2 points.

Is it true Joe isn't allowing the county boys to play tonight ??? It's 3 weeks to the next match ffs

Candyman

dont think they are allowed but Peadar is playing! he needs games badly to get his fitness levels up... ::)

Candyman

Just heard there, Vernon is also playing for Harps 2nite with Lavery and Forker lining out for Maghery.... ::)

Louis the Red

Happy days.  That should make it more interesting.

Candyman

Spiritof98

Candyman if Maghery are getting the rain that we are getting in the town today theres no chance that pitch with the river and Lough nearby can hold up. Goodluck anyway!
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Candyman

as Pat Molloy would say... T.W.T!!  :D

laceer

what time's your match at tonight lads?might head down to it.think maghery got a new pitch a couple of years ago-i'd say it could take a fair drop of the wet stuff!

EannaAbu

think you'll also find that a number of ex-ogs men a part of the 'brack set-up,  so it's more an armagh city b team   

the bracks best player, apple jordan, is a former harps great