Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

postman

paul is bribing carmella, if she spends a nite with him hell put up the money to keep some youth centre open for another year, she had an awful moral decision to make. i do agree with u screenexile that karl is by far a better man than paul, his overall persona,  and ability to work in every department in erinsbourgh general hospital gives him great status in the show. is it just me or has everyone forgot about lynn and joe mangle??  is she doin the dirt or is it all over??

ziggysego

It's all over. The long distance relationship was too far for them. Joe's letters and phone calls became less and less frequent, so they both decided to call it a day.
Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

What is going on in Neighbours these days?? All the characters are becoming evil, including Paul, Izzy and now Steph. I don't know what people think but I reckon neighbours could do with some new characters to freshen things up.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

screenexile

What do we reckon about the hot wee blind one? I think she's going to be the cause of a vicious love triangle involving the Breezer and Zeke!

ziggysego

Quote from: screenexile on November 16, 2006, 06:22:10 PM
What do we reckon about the hot wee blind one? I think she's going to be the cause of a vicious love triangle involving the Breezer and Zeke!

Before you get over excited, she's only 13
Testing Accessibility

screenexile

I'm only spotting potential at this stage ziggy!!!  ;)

ziggysego

Is that a microphone or.......... ???

Quote from: Medic on November 17, 2006, 01:15:54 AM
Lilijana :o
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=53139886&cdi=0

So what's going on with that blind girl Ann? Something fishy about her. It is as if she is trying to remove Bree from her current family and friends and make her the replacement? Why? What's going on? She's a dangerous sort that one.

Testing Accessibility

the green man

the blind yin's not too bad, screen. Surely she has too be a Timmon's. And what about the look on Pauls face when them other two nuns landed?

ziggysego

Does anyone have any theories as to what happened in Lou's 'missing week'? All we know it, that he got a tattoo on his back.

Also, how did Lou miss that week?
Testing Accessibility

ball boy

no idea or even a suggestion on what happened to Lou's "missing week".
Is there any word on weather or not Conor will be appearing again?

the green man

Did Robert Robinson not finish off our Irish friend, when he found out that he wasn't Cam?

ziggysego

Quote from: the green man on November 18, 2006, 10:13:15 PM
Did Robert Robinson not finish off our Irish friend, when he found out that he wasn't Cam?

No, turns out Connor is alive and well. We just don't know where.
Testing Accessibility

Medic

Quote<Katya's moving out (she announced it before Kusan could say anything) and Zeke's taking it badly. He's at home, taking down the stockings>

Karl: Where will the presents go if you take those away? Wouldn't be much of a Christmas without presents.
Zeke: Christmas sucks. Last year I lost Dad and this year it's Katya.

Karl: Oh, Zeke...
Zeke: In a few more years it's just going to be me left.
Karl: OK, let's look at the facts. Katya won't be gone forever, Susan and Rachel aren't going anywhere and like it or not you're stuck with me.
Zeke: Is that supposed to make me feel better?
Karl: Maybe not right now. But in time I think you will understand why I've done what I've done.
Zeke: Why do you care so much? You're not even my dad.
Karl: I know that. I know I'll never replace him - I don't want to. But I still look at you as a son. <beat> If that's OK. <pause> You know, you and Rachel and Katya... you're just as much family to me as my own family. I love you all very much.

<he takes a stocking from Zeke>

Karl: And one of the great things about family... is Christmas.

<he hangs Zeke's stocking back up and puts his arm around Zeke>

I want to be adopted by this family. I really do.

I wish Karl was my dad :(

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

It brought a tear to my eye, did that  :'(
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

What did you all think of Katya in that magazine? I still wasn't impressed with her.

Jesus, I never realises that that is where the Ramsey Street boys learnt of their love of women, in Karl's attic. He is training them in the way of the Love Doctor?
Testing Accessibility