NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

I'm in - Coolera Bears. I don't check in here that often any more so DM me if needed please. Thanks again for running this league.

oakleaflad

Great stuff. Anyone know Geezers49ers? We do have a new replacement waiting if there is no response.

Minder

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 05, 2021, 10:58:25 AM
Great stuff. Anyone know Geezers49ers? We do have a new replacement waiting if there is no response.

Geezers49ers is RealSpirit98 but he hasn't been active since June 2020 so an alternate maybe needed
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

oakleaflad

Just waiting on an email address from the new player who PM'ed me and i'll begin to get the leagues set up.

oakleaflad

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 11, 2021, 08:27:08 AM
Just waiting on an email address from the new player who PM'ed me and i'll begin to get the leagues set up.
I still haven't had a response from the original PM. That still leaves us with one spot open as of now.

oakleaflad

Still no response since the initial PM from the new interested player. We are one spot shy of filling the two leagues from last year. At this stage if anyone knows someone who'd be interested feel free to ask and pass along info.

turk

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 20, 2021, 09:21:03 AM
Still no response since the initial PM from the new interested player. We are one spot shy of filling the two leagues from last year. At this stage if anyone knows someone who'd be interested feel free to ask and pass along info.

Ya I'll do it - I can take that spot if needed. I was in it a few years back.

oakleaflad

Quote from: turk on August 20, 2021, 11:33:56 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on August 20, 2021, 09:21:03 AM

Ya I'll do it - I can take that spot if needed. I was in it a few years back.
Thanks. Send me a PM with your email address

oakleaflad

PM received so we should be full. I'll get the invite sent and sort the promotion/relegation this week/end and be looking to do the drafts from next week.

If there is a day/time that absolutely doesn't suit anyone please let me know asap.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

magpie seanie

Saturday September 4th is bad for me but particularly after 8.30pm or so.

RealSpiritof98

A shit would have played too lads, my bad good luck in the season

oakleaflad

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on August 30, 2021, 08:27:38 PM
A shit would have played too lads, my bad good luck in the season
Do you want in? Had another team PM so could go with a 12 team B league this year if we can get everyone added in time?