Worlds Tallest Building

Started by magickingdom, January 04, 2010, 09:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

amazing height was up on the CN tower (which was the tallest) but this i gotta do soon :)

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

T Fearon

Was there just over a year ago and despite it being a building site you could walk round it freely. Big building alright, we saw it in the distance in Dubai, looked a few streets away but we must have walked three fecking miles to reach it

Tony Baloney

Quote from: T Fearon on January 04, 2010, 09:37:13 PM
Was there just over a year ago and despite it being a building site you could walk round it freely. Big building alright, we saw it in the distance in Dubai, looked a few streets away but we must have walked three fecking miles to reach it
Come on Tony pull the other one.

ross4life

Quote from: T Fearon on January 04, 2010, 09:37:13 PM

haha sounds a bit like Las Vegas, you think hey i'll walk over to that hotel down the road, three miles later you finally get there

like when does it cool down in dubai? a bit warm for us irish
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

T Fearon

Was there in November 2008, temperature was warm but manageable. Seriously we thought the tower was a few streets away but I'd say we walked three miles,no exaggeration

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility