Were you watching Primetime?
Great to see the lads in action again.
Oh John Casey, what were you thinking?!
If you were any use you'd be playing.

theticklemister

Quote from: Jinxy on February 10, 2012, 12:15:09 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on February 10, 2012, 12:12:06 AM
Quote from: theticklemister on February 10, 2012, 12:00:47 AM
Was at the game, can't mind it. If this was at the end of the game, Declan was around the middle of the field then and nowhere near that area.

The person who did this is a tool and if I was Declan (my point taking skills may beg to differ) I would not be too happy about it, this is not even a joke it is a slur on someones character and I would hope the moderator remove this straight away. Any one agree?

you think the irish times would publish a picture doctored by photoshop think about it not a hope.....in my opinion

Yeah, that'd be like the Independent running a big story based on a badly translated interview with a Polish girl living in Donegal!

listening to Highland Radio the next day after the interview and they had the girl on, she was fuming that the Independent got it wrong and the majority of it was taking out of context.

HOW I KNOW THAT WASN'T DECLAN? BECAUSE MRS. "MARTIN MCGUINNESS OF THE HANDBAG"  DERRYTRESK WAS ATTACKING HIM AROUND 20 METRES OUT FROM THE LINE NEAR THE MIDDLE OF THE PITCH, WHILE THE MAJORITY OF THE SUPPORTERS AND TEAM MENTORS OF DERRYTRESK WERE CELEBRATING TOGETHER NOT TO FAR AWAY.

Declan O'Sullivan had to put up with some shite from 'high -5s', to  pulling and dragging and then the attack from the handbag. fair fecks to him that he did not retaliate once.

bigtogs

may be if they the nordies returned the 70's and 80's and  went to an all ireland semi final got stuffed and the oppisition from the non occupied 23 counties shook your hand and told you to  keep up the good work it will  pay off some day, you got on the bus and tiddled up the road happy enough to be there not standing in the gaa inventors and aristocats way off winning an all ireland.May be derrytresk should say sorry to the kerry folk and let them play in the final.....just a thought....

ONeill

Was at the game, can't mind it. If this was at the end of the game, Declan was around the middle of the field then and nowhere near that area.

Feck me. Where do you think that pic is taken?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

Quote from: bigtogs on February 10, 2012, 12:27:37 AM
may be if they the nordies returned the 70's and 80's and  went to an all ireland semi final got stuffed and the oppisition from the non occupied 23 counties shook your hand and told you to  keep up the good work it will  pay off some day, you got on the bus and tiddled up the road happy enough to be there not standing in the gaa inventors and aristocats way off winning an all ireland.May be derrytresk should say sorry to the kerry folk and let them play in the final.....just a thought....

I'm guessing you are for a United 29 county Ireland?
MWWSI 2017

bigtogs

Quote from: muppet on February 10, 2012, 12:31:53 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on February 10, 2012, 12:27:37 AM

I'm guessing you are for a United 29 county Ireland?

could not play 3 off the non occupied counties as they are in the ulster champion ship ye see.

haranguerer

How did he get off the field?

bigtogs

he got the field with stewards and buried the shoulder in another derrytresk player who never seen the incident out on the field  and was just about to start a radio interview put he hand out and declan run the shoulder into him and refused to shake hands as well...that is a fact..... interviewer who was working for radio station whom  i met in work matters told me that.

LeoMc

Quote from: theticklemister on February 10, 2012, 12:27:00 AM
Quote from: Jinxy on February 10, 2012, 12:15:09 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on February 10, 2012, 12:12:06 AM

The person who did this is a tool and if I was Declan (my point taking skills may beg to differ) I would not be too happy about it, this is not even a joke it is a slur on someones character and I would hope the moderator remove this straight away. Any one agree?

you think the irish times would publish a picture doctored by photoshop think about it not a hope.....in my opinion

Yeah, that'd be like the Independent running a big story based on a badly translated interview with a Polish girl living in Donegal!

listening to Highland Radio the next day after the interview and they had the girl on, she was fuming that the Independent got it wrong and the majority of it was taking out of context.

HOW I KNOW THAT WASN'T DECLAN? BECAUSE MRS. "MARTIN MCGUINNESS OF THE HANDBAG"  DERRYTRESK WAS ATTACKING HIM AROUND 20 METRES OUT FROM THE LINE NEAR THE MIDDLE OF THE PITCH, WHILE THE MAJORITY OF THE SUPPORTERS AND TEAM MENTORS OF DERRYTRESK WERE CELEBRATING TOGETHER NOT TO FAR AWAY.

Declan O'Sullivan had to put up with some shite from 'high -5s', to  pulling and dragging and then the attack from the handbag. fair fecks to him that he did not retaliate once.

So maybe we can expect something from DOS denying this took place or do Dromid people not do media?

sheamy

Quote from: bigtogs on February 10, 2012, 09:09:19 AM
he got the field with stewards and buried the shoulder in another derrytresk player who never seen the incident out on the field  and was just about to start a radio interview put he hand out and declan run the shoulder into him and refused to shake hands as well...that is a fact..... interviewer who was working for radio station whom  i met in work matters told me that.

ok, let's get this straight...

Declan O'Sullivan punched this sub (the one in the photo) in the face and also shouldered another one after also refusing to shake hands with him? Or was it the same sub? He shouldered him then punched him? Or he dislocated his shoulder in the first incident thus explaining how his arm ended up in that position after the punch?

Jesus, this man should be in jail. Perhaps he just doesn't do handshakes and takes severe offence at them.

Here's another account:

http://www.joe.ie/gaa/gaa-news/could-this-picture-land-kerry-star-declan-osullivan-in-trouble-0020694-1#comment-3771

This guy reckons that the woman in the picture is the one who hit him with a handbag after this incident.

So do we have the first sighting of handbag woman as well??!

The plot thickens (or unravels...one or the other)

bigpaul

Mickey Harte joins the fray,cavalry arriving!

bigtogs

Dos should not be jailed or suspended in my opinion just pointing out he ain't as squeaky clean as it potray the few days following the game. I was at the game and I would say declan o sullivan should have been sent off for sure due too his behaviour but was not.If derrytresk was your club would you be happy will all this and the way it was handled on all fronts.On another note on the night off the appeals derrytresk's 5 that appealed and mentors where kept in croke park too half three in the morning hoarded up like animals.

theticklemister

Quote from: bigpaul on February 10, 2012, 09:32:44 AM
Mickey Harte joins the fray,cavalry arriving!

I take it his piece in the Irish News is about Derrytresk.............

Fear ón Srath Bán

Well, well, no letter from Declan O'Sullivan in today's Irish Times bemoaning his misrepsentation.  ::)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

AZOffaly

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 10, 2012, 09:54:52 AM
Well, well, no letter from Declan O'Sullivan in today's Irish Times bemoaning his misrepsentation.  ::)

He hasn't said a word since the whole thing started, and you can be sure he was contacted by the media given his profile. Why would he change that stance now? Or are you digging at people who say it's a fake picture?