Liverpool fans the worst in Europe - Official!

Started by SouthArmaghBandit, June 04, 2007, 07:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooncatiii

Quote from: stephenite on June 06, 2007, 08:00:03 AM
And you couldn't keep it to the one thread? ???

no i cudn because th other thread immediately looks bad with the title, so i created another!  And no Hank i doubt it will get as much publicity but at least the truth as came out
shazam

lynchbhoy

uefa obv realised they had forgotten about rangers ! :D

blast05

Of course theres no doubt that the report is as was originally presented but it was bad PR to be labelling 1 team in that manner hence Platinis backtracking

full back

Alright mooncat
Any chance you could stop typing in text or shorthand or whatever it is

As blast said it is moronic for UEFA to say something like this, but it makes for good reading to see the Scousers squirm & grasp at every straw going :)

mooncatiii

FULL BACK no chnce tht i cud stp writin in txt spk so u may fuckin get use 2 it!  ;D

and who is squirming and grasping at every straw going?!  merely stating a "fact" as labelled by the UEFA president

and BLAST suppose u seen th report as it was originally presented?! i doubt u did, galliard or whatever his name is was wrong with his comments in very inaccurate,  hence platini comin out to backtrack on them, i would be very surprised if galliard is still there in 6 months
shazam

magpie seanie

Platini is a cute hoor. Being all nice to Liverpool now and then he'll take their 4th place Champions League spot away next year.

mooncatiii

wont affect us as we'll be top of the pile next year, probably be united who'll miss out
shazam

full back

Quote from: mooncatiii on June 06, 2007, 12:17:42 PM
wont affect us as we'll be top of the pile next year, probably be united who'll miss out

Course you will ::)
No doubt you are basing this assumption on your success in the Premiership so far ;)

mooncatiii

love it the way united fans call it premiership as if anything before it does matter, dnt have me to compare records with u now, u will be shamefully embarrased!!

18 Top flight league titles
5 european cups
5 Uefa cups
7 FA cup
7 league cups

we're a different class when it comes to history so dnt try and compare it!
shazam

J70

Quote from: blast05 on June 06, 2007, 10:25:35 AM
Of course theres no doubt that the report is as was originally presented but it was bad PR to be labelling 1 team in that manner hence Platinis backtracking

Yes, it has to be that way, doesn't it? All that mouthing off over the past few days by rival fans can't have been in vain. UEFA changed the report at the last minute.

Let me guess - the political influence various United fans are always complaining about Liverpool possessing came into play here. Meetings were held in dark corners, pressure was brought to bear, threats were made, Gaillard was hung out to dry...

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: mooncatiii on June 06, 2007, 12:35:08 PM
love it the way united fans call it premiership as if anything before it does matter, dnt have me to compare records with u now, u will be shamefully embarrased!!

5 european cups
5 Uefa cups
7 FA cup
7 league cups

you're damn right there. Hysel, Theft, drug abuse, Cilla Black, Ken Dodd, The Diddy Men, the list is endless.... definitely a different class!

mooncatiii

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on June 06, 2007, 01:21:27 PM

you're damn right there. Hysel, Theft, drug abuse, Cilla Black, Ken Dodd, The Diddy Men, the list is endless.... definitely a different class!

theres always one ** Edited by Mod3** , talkin about heysel theft drug abuse! catch yourself ya *** Edited by Mod 3**
shazam

Syd

Quote from: mooncatiii on June 06, 2007, 12:35:08 PM

5 european cups
5 Uefa cups
7 FA cup
7 league cups

Theft, drug abuse. Surely it must be Toome we are speaking about Slimfast. How is your twincam keeping?

full back

Quote from: mooncatiii on June 06, 2007, 01:31:03 PM

theres always one w**ker, talkin about heysel theft drug abuse! catch yourself ya tit

No doubt moondog,
You are the biggest waste of space I have seen in a long long time ::)

The Real SlimShady

::)

the sooner the wee lads get back to school the better. these planks arrive at every break in term!