China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: lurganblue on April 30, 2021, 02:52:23 PM
Quote from: trailer on April 30, 2021, 12:46:25 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on April 30, 2021, 11:24:36 AM
Must have nothing better to be at.

You can be guaranteed them queues are full of people from Lurgan.

When is Rushmere gonna get a Primark and ease our travel issues  ;D

I hate when people use that bloody English name. It will always be Craigavon Shopping Centre to me.

Rossfan

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 30, 2021, 01:17:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 30, 2021, 12:09:32 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on April 30, 2021, 11:41:52 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 30, 2021, 11:02:41 AM
Ah your good old nordie bashing again. It'd never happen anywhere else that kind of thing.
Ah the good oul chip on the shoulder syndrome again ;D

I miss your figures on covid

Remember the old ones....'if we had those figures nothing would be open....'.

We got them and we closed up ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on April 30, 2021, 05:59:14 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 30, 2021, 01:17:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 30, 2021, 12:09:32 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on April 30, 2021, 11:41:52 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 30, 2021, 11:02:41 AM
Ah your good old nordie bashing again. It'd never happen anywhere else that kind of thing.
Ah the good oul chip on the shoulder syndrome again ;D

I miss your figures on covid

Remember the old ones....'if we had those figures nothing would be open....'.

We got them and we closed up ;)

Aye you got the numbers alright and it made you look like a tit!

Can you give me the vaccine numbers too ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

charlieTully

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 30, 2021, 12:28:25 PM
Quote from: themac_23 on April 30, 2021, 12:22:31 PM

exactly, if people have nothing else to do and decide they want to stand in a queue then thats up to them I dont really think its something to get annoyed about. Equally, id say there's a lot of people in that queue who need new clothes for kids who are growing and possibly need lighter summer clothes and maybe dont have the luxury to be able to buy more expensive stuff online. I know my wee boy is going through clothes at a crazy rate at the minute and its hard to keep up, if families need to go and get reasonably priced clothes and are prepared to queue for ages then fair play to them.

Apparently Primark was open at 5 this morning in Belfast! In fairness today the weather is good and the town looks like its lived in now!

Hopefully it will bring back more and more business's that closed or stalled during the last period of lockdown.

I'm moving out of it soon, will miss the handiness of the town for work and the bars just when they are opening again!

Not county down I hope.  :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: charlieTully on April 30, 2021, 07:15:49 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 30, 2021, 12:28:25 PM
Quote from: themac_23 on April 30, 2021, 12:22:31 PM

exactly, if people have nothing else to do and decide they want to stand in a queue then thats up to them I dont really think its something to get annoyed about. Equally, id say there's a lot of people in that queue who need new clothes for kids who are growing and possibly need lighter summer clothes and maybe dont have the luxury to be able to buy more expensive stuff online. I know my wee boy is going through clothes at a crazy rate at the minute and its hard to keep up, if families need to go and get reasonably priced clothes and are prepared to queue for ages then fair play to them.

Apparently Primark was open at 5 this morning in Belfast! In fairness today the weather is good and the town looks like its lived in now!

Hopefully it will bring back more and more business's that closed or stalled during the last period of lockdown.

I'm moving out of it soon, will miss the handiness of the town for work and the bars just when they are opening again!

Not county down I hope.  :)

Yes, one County Down town ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Quote from: trailer on April 30, 2021, 12:46:25 PM

You can be guaranteed them queues are full of people from Lurgan.

Not people, wimmin.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Smurfy123

All sports have returned 3 weeks and case numbers have dropped further

How do you explain that one Milly boy?

lenny

Quote from: Smurfy123 on May 01, 2021, 08:11:38 AM

It's outdoor sports that have returned. A study recently showed that around 0.1% of transmission has taken place outdoors. I've told you that before so it's quite easy to understand. The virus will spread indoors especially if there's poor ventilation.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on May 01, 2021, 08:11:38 AM

Cause it's just flu and it's seasonal?

Smurfy123

So locking down all outdoors sports and outdoor dining was a complete waste this past 14 months?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on May 01, 2021, 09:09:02 AM
So locking down all outdoors sports and outdoor dining was a complete waste this past 14 months?

Completely, we should have just followed the India's approach

Smurfy123

Stop scaremongering Milly

Was it a complete waste stopping all outdoor activities?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on May 01, 2021, 09:31:36 AM
Stop scaremongering Milly

Was it a complete waste stopping all outdoor activities?

Completely we shoulda been out, I was out every day running walking exercising, not in cages like some twats were saying.

If you care to look back I don't like lockdowns, but you keep waffling on that it's seasonal and flu

seafoid

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/alan-shatter-i-was-effectively-cancelled-completely-1.4551286?mode=amp

"I find some of the dreadful mistakes that the Irish Government has made extraordinarily depressing and upsetting," he says, putting the relaxation of public health measures for a "meaningful Christmas" at the top of his list.

"To almost encourage families to get together over Christmas was insane. That was an appalling misjudgment for which there is no excuse. The huge escalation in infections and the increase in deaths is directly attributable to that."
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

Donegal may be kept locked down as Donnelly and C.M.O to meet Donegal politicians due to concerns over high level of infection there.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM