Club Hurling in Armagh

Started by Applesisapples, August 10, 2010, 04:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

Sadly retired. You're probably right about the keady match, but the other semi will be tight. The Cuchulainns are coming into this game a lot quieter than last year when we had beat Middletown 5 times in the year and were probably favourates for the 1st time in a Championship match for 20 years. It didnt go our way and Middletown went on to win the title. They will be a tough opponent as usual but we will definately give them a run.

Applesisapples

Quote from: thewanderer on August 19, 2010, 09:47:35 AM
real u know im not wrong i said keady in the final. unless u want to go with a calculator to see keady v lurgan when scoreboards only count goals to 9 take it from me keady are in the final. ps are u still net minding?
Have lurgan no chance?

Armagh Cúchulainns

When Lurgan arent even turning up for refixed league matches i wouldnt give them much chance of a performance against Keady
Its all about the Hurling.

Applesisapples

Who'll win the other tie? Middletown surely by a good bit?

Red Hurley

I'd say bt at least 15 points in it to the County Champions

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: Red Hurley on August 19, 2010, 06:45:56 PM

If your offering i would like to wage some of my not so hard earned cash on that score.  Clearly a bit of WUMery going on here

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: Red Hurley on August 19, 2010, 06:45:56 PM

Close on 17 points out there Red.

Red Hurley

What Happened Middletown Spirit?

thewanderer

spirit might have picked a wrong year to retire. Realistic what is the chances of a cuchulainns win, it must be 20 years from the last victory. now looking like a good decision for the boys not to commit to county hurling this year and concentrate on the club.? I heard the younger guys played well particularily the 2 duffys not surprising when u remember their dad.

Applesisapples

good win for Cuhullains hopefully they'll go all the way nice to see a change. Keady struggled to beat lurgan from what I hear.

Lecale2

Great win for the city side. Hurling in Armagh is on the up.

Applesisapples

Camlough vs Keady II in the Junior, there's a shock. Derrynoose must have been odds on this year with Lurgan in the senior.
what was the score in the SF? Good opportunity for Camlough.

BenDover

Senior final is this Sunday in Cross of all places  ???

el_cuervo_fc

Not exactly very convenient.  Our match against the Clans is at 2.  You'd be getting tight to even see the second half

Armagh Cúchulainns

Quote from: BenDover on September 09, 2010, 08:55:28 AM
Senior final is this Sunday in Cross of all places  ???

Joke - but rules are that Co. Finals take place in Co. Ground.

Quote from: Applesisapples on September 08, 2010, 02:35:52 PM
Camlough vs Keady II in the Junior, there's a shock. Derrynoose must have been odds on this year with Lurgan in the senior.
what was the score in the SF? Good opportunity for Camlough.

In fairness Derrynoose had the beating of Keady in their semi-final which went to a replay,Keady managed to win the replayed game by a point with a last minute goal scored 4mins into inj time.
Camlough in the final should be no problem for the Keady boys as i think camlough are too reliant on bradley and cunningham although im sure they will make a good contest of it.
Its all about the Hurling.