Author Topic: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - Under new new management  (Read 129602 times)

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
Re: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - "These Poots were made for walking..."
« Reply #1725 on: June 22, 2021, 01:42:27 PM »
And this month's leader of DUPUDA is the sophisticated ( by DUP standards) Jeffrey D.
Remember we're a noble race from a land where Kings once trod.

tiempo

• View Profile
Re: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - Under new new management
« Reply #1726 on: June 22, 2021, 04:56:35 PM »
Jeffrey anointed and immediately warns of threat to peace and stability; good luck with that Jeff. There's no way they can twist or turn or Boris for that matter that strengthens the Union because at a fundamental level they're running the place into the ground.

6th sam

• View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: June 22, 2021, 05:10:24 PM »
Jeffrey anointed and immediately warns of threat to peace and stability; good luck with that Jeff. There's no way they can twist or turn or Boris for that matter that strengthens the Union because at a fundamental level they're running the place into the ground.

When NI was conceived the shipyards and linen industry etc meant that NI made a contribution to the UK. What does NI bring to the table now, apart from the link to EU and the single market, which the DUP want rid off🤦🏻‍♂️ . I think there remains a deluded unionist view that GB politicians and public have a sense of loyalty and connect with NI. What has NI unionism done to ingratiate itself with GB?
I’d say most in GB would welcome offloading NI as it stands, and  would actually be prepared to considerably finance a better alternative

ardtole

• View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: June 22, 2021, 05:14:56 PM »
Simon Hoare getting the wrath of Sammy Wilson in the House of Commons today. They are beginning (eventually) to realise, the writing is on the wall for them.

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: June 22, 2021, 05:21:02 PM »
Thought I read somewhere that NI costs the UK more than it would have cost to stay in the EU.

Says it all about this basket case of a place really

delgany

• View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: June 22, 2021, 05:32:32 PM »
Thought I read somewhere that NI costs the UK more than it would have cost to stay in the EU.

Says it all about this basket case of a place really

NI Subvention equates to 3% of the UK igovt ncome tax / national.insurance revenues . So Its not a big deal

brokencrossbar1

• View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: June 22, 2021, 05:42:38 PM »
Basket case or not if NI leaves the Union that is a break up of the United Kimgdom,  don’t underestimate that in the minds of the little Englanders. Many still believe that Britannia rules the waves. Whilst it will happen no British PM wants to have their hands on the resolving of the Union. There’s slips and trips yet

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: June 22, 2021, 07:53:08 PM »
Basket case or not if NI leaves the Union that is a break up of the United Kimgdom,  don’t underestimate that in the minds of the little Englanders. Many still believe that Britannia rules the waves. Whilst it will happen no British PM wants to have their hands on the resolving of the Union. There’s slips and trips yet

So let the Scots do it first
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

brokencrossbar1

• View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: June 22, 2021, 08:25:04 PM »

So let the Scots do it first

That’s the hope….

GiveItToTheShooters

• View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: June 22, 2021, 09:00:56 PM »
Scotland are bottle merchants, bottled their own independence, and would do so again.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: June 22, 2021, 11:19:13 PM »
Scotland are bottle merchants, bottled their own independence, and would do so again.

I agree, flower of Scotland my arse, hateful hoors along with the Welsh when stationed here as well.

ned

• View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: June 23, 2021, 07:51:50 AM »

I agree, flower of Scotland my arse, hateful hoors along with the Welsh when stationed here as well.

Flower of Scotland is a dirge.
However, you are jumping to a false conclusion if you are basing opinion on a country due to soldiers who were in the north.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: June 23, 2021, 09:45:01 AM »

Flower of Scotland is a dirge.
However, you are jumping to a false conclusion if you are basing opinion on a country due to soldiers who were in the north.

The fact that they were here occupying our country is enough for me, but I take your point, ive never bought  the Celtic botherhood thing, the scots gave up a long time ago, no fire in the belly to keep the Brits out
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 10:33:25 AM by Fear Bun Na Sceilpe »

Denn Forever

• Any means neccessary
    • View Profile
    • Malcolm x
« Reply #1738 on: June 23, 2021, 11:32:12 AM »
So is Welsh devolution the one to emulate?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

general_lee

• View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: June 23, 2021, 11:39:57 AM »
Scotland actually managed to get a referendum and are in hot pursuit of another, while we haven’t even got close to a sniff of one. If and when we do get one, forget about “persuading unionists”, how many uncle toms here will risk their wee handy pen pusher jobs in the civil service?