Ulster club football league 2009

Started by Oak Leafer, January 02, 2009, 04:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtown

DoYerJob Linesman

Ballinderry beat Longstone by 3 or 4 points I believe.
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on February 16, 2009, 01:55:12 AM
Greencastle got a hiding from Loup

Damn right Ziggy.  Were you at it? Had a look for you after it but couldn't see you.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

Quote from: SidelineKick on February 16, 2009, 08:51:42 AM

Damn right Ziggy.  Were you at it? Had a look for you after it but couldn't see you.

Afraid not Sideline, was working.

What you think of the set up at Greencastle?
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on February 16, 2009, 10:07:26 AM
Quote from: SidelineKick on February 16, 2009, 08:51:42 AM

Afraid not Sideline, was working.

What you think of the set up at Greencastle?

Was very impressed Ziggy, well done.  Something to be proud of.  Two very good pitches, I would say that top one is a fantastic surface come summer time.  Was slightly heavy but for this time of year, great condition.  Only seen the bar just as we were leavin  :o very cosy, was tempted to park the ass on a seat!  Thats a good bit of land youse have there!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

winsamsoon

Lads does anyone know what way matches that have been called off have to be refixed. Are the fixtures to be reversed? Is there any time scale on when they have to be played?
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

ziggysego

Quote from: winsamsoon on February 16, 2009, 03:26:59 PM
Lads does anyone know what way matches that have been called off have to be refixed. Are the fixtures to be reversed? Is there any time scale on when they have to be played?

Don't know what the craic is there winsamsoon. Greencastle's game with Dromore was called off last week.
Testing Accessibility

fitzroyalty

Why are teams dropping out of it? Dungiven I believe are conceeding all their games, hardly worth the €200

screenexile

We beat Newbridge by 9 this evening.

illdecide

To tell ya the truth lads i think this Ulster League business is getting worse every year and i can't see why teams pull out and don't want to play in it ???...I know it involves a bit of travelling but to get 5 good matches for pre-season with a bit of bite in them is surely better than a friendly that you'd have to run after and organise yourself...I think some of the big teams are afraid to show their hand or afraid of getting beat and maybe knocking the confidence ???

What do you think is the reason for the lack of interest???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

That's 2 points then we shall have of Dungiven sir.

I'll Decide to get in the heads of some clubs (managers) and committee members is impossible. To try would wreck your head. It seems common sense goes out the window.

ziggysego

Greencastle beat Greenlough tonight in the UCFL.
Testing Accessibility

KIDDO 4

Dromore 3.12, Loup 1.8 , today in Dromore , with Colm Mc Cullagh registering 1.6 for the winners.

winsamsoon

clans beat Strabane by 4 poins in Davitt park. what division r Strabane in?