Best Way to Watch GAA over Winter

Started by marty34, December 20, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

Hi. Just a question from someone with no knowledge of tv technology etc.

I have a good tv but without Sky or BT Sports, is there any way I could get them without spending the huge amount of cash every month? I see the 'sticks' advertised but how do they work?

I 'd like it for the GAA season starting in Jan - football and hurling national leagues.

Any help, much appreciated!

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Boycey

Have a read of the Android boxes thread it'll have come up several times in the last few months how the sticks work. Anything you don't understand ask on there, u will get a couple of us nerds that'll give you a hand.

marty34

Quote from: Boycey on December 20, 2018, 09:52:15 PM
Have a read of the Android boxes thread it'll have come up several times in the last few months how the sticks work. Anything you don't understand ask on there, u will get a couple of us nerds that'll give you a hand.

Will do Boycey. Thanks.

JoG2

Quote from: marty34 on December 20, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

I have a good tv but without Sky or BT Sports, is there any way I could get them without spending the huge amount of cash every month? I see the 'sticks' advertised but how do they work?

I 'd like it for the GAA season starting in Jan - football and hurling national leagues.

If it's a smart TV and you're not techie, go down the IPTV route. They'll send the feed to your TV for £11 odd / month or £30/£40 for 12 months. Has all the channels you'll need Inc Eir. I'll pm you links if needed.

marty34

Quote from: JoG2 on December 20, 2018, 10:22:28 PM
Quote from: marty34 on December 20, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

If it's a smart TV and you're not techie, go down the IPTV route. They'll send the feed to your TV for £11 odd / month or £30/£40 for 12 months. Has all the channels you'll need Inc Eir. I'll pm you links if needed.

JoG2, could you drop me them links please? Thanks.