The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

J70

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on May 10, 2023, 02:25:03 AM
what was that line he had about shooting someone on 5th Ave, and Republicans would still vote for him?  This thread is proving him right.

Well a jury just found him liable for other vile stuff he did on Fifth Avenue and it probably won't cost him a Republican vote.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on May 10, 2023, 12:08:36 PM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on May 10, 2023, 02:25:03 AM
what was that line he had about shooting someone on 5th Ave, and Republicans would still vote for him?  This thread is proving him right.

Well a jury just found him liable for other vile stuff he did on Fifth Avenue and it probably won't cost him a Republican vote.

Trump is a disgrace and should now be unelectable, but he won't be

Here's why-according to a Trump supporter I spoke with this morning

(1) Does anyone actually think Trump can get a fair trial in NY?

(2) Just look at all the hoaxes and stunts the Democrats have pulled since Trump entered public life! This is just another attempt to take him down

(3) If this is the new standard for precluding someone from office, then similar accusations against Biden should also preclude him from holding office.

(4) E Jean Carroll has made 20 rape accusations over the years-(I can't verify that and have looked high and low) but they told me it came from a reliable source-LOL

J70

1.   So if Trump couldn't get a fair trial, why was he not held liable for rape? Apparently that made the trial, according to some on the right, a "big win" for Trump. Your "Trump supporter" (let's call him your "friend" for brevity) doesn't think Trump's past statements, his own self-damaging deposition, failure to testify and failure to call any defending witnesses whatsoever were telling in any way? Carroll herself didn't make a good case? It's all about biased liberal hatred?
I think your friend is projecting.

2.   What "hoaxes" and "stunts" in particular is your friend upset about? Is he or she perfectly comfortable with Trump's very well documented corruption, racism, misogyny, despotic tendencies, election denialism, the long line of women with standing accusations of varying seriousness on sexual assault? Or are all the legitimate concerns about the man and his conduct and character all a liberal hoax?

3.   In what way are the "similar accusations" against Biden equivalent to Carroll's? Regardless, this case is merely the latest in a long, long list of issues, any of which on their own, have ended numerous political careers in the past and will in the future. That your friend chooses to double down on a shameless sc**bag says a lot about him or her.

4.   20 rape charges that haven't been mentioned anywhere in the blanket coverage of Carroll, but come from a reliable source? Now your friend is really, desperately digging deep to rationalize their unconditional and unbreakable support of this utter thug.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on May 10, 2023, 02:53:56 PM
1.   So if Trump couldn't get a fair trial, why was he not held liable for rape? Apparently that made the trial, according to some on the right, a "big win" for Trump. Your "Trump supporter" (let's call him your "friend" for brevity) doesn't think Trump's past statements, his own self-damaging deposition, failure to testify and failure to call any defending witnesses whatsoever were telling in any way? Carroll herself didn't make a good case? It's all about biased liberal hatred?

2.   What "hoaxes" and "stunts" in particular is your friend upset about? Is he or she perfectly comfortable with Trump's very well documented corruption, racism, misogyny, despotic tendencies, election denialism, the long line of women with standing accusations of varying seriousness on sexual assault? Or are all the legitimate concerns about the man and his conduct and character all a liberal hoax?

3.   In what way are the "similar accusations" against Biden equivalent to Carroll's? Regardless, this case is merely the latest in a long, long list of issues, any of which on their own, have ended numerous political careers in the past and will in the future. That your friend chooses to double down on a shameless sc**bag says a lot about him or her.

4.   20 rape charges that haven't been mentioned anywhere in the blanket coverage of Carroll, but come from a reliable source? Now your friend is really, desperately digging deep to rationalize their unconditional and unbreakable support of this utter thug.

People believe whatever suits their narrative

You and some of the other posters here believed (and still believe) the entirety of the Russia Hoax and also believe that the Clinton campaign had nothing to do with it

J70

Quote from: whitey on May 10, 2023, 06:48:13 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 10, 2023, 02:53:56 PM

People believe whatever suits their narrative

You and some of the other posters here believed (and still believe) the entirety of the Russia Hoax and also believe that the Clinton campaign had nothing to do with it

What a pile of utter horseshit.

Our posting history is thoroughly documented and recorded by the forum admin. If what you claim is true, it should be easy for you to prove.

Gmac

Biden crime family completely exposed in congress today , same day santos is arrested over $1200 this regime needs to be ousted

J70

Quote from: Gmac on May 10, 2023, 08:19:33 PM
Biden crime family completely exposed in congress today , same day santos is arrested over $1200 this regime needs to be ousted

What crimes have been exposed?

As opposed to sleazy family members cashing in legally?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on May 10, 2023, 08:32:45 PM

what business are the bidens in  ? Can someone tell me

J70

Quote from: Gmac on May 10, 2023, 08:39:56 PM

You're the one saying it's criminal, so I thought you'd know. ;)

As I've said here numerous times, I'll be first in line to vote to block friends, acquaintances and donors of politicians from trading on access. Until then, unless some criminal acts are in question, spare me the crocodile tears. This type of sleaze is a feature, not a bug, of American politics, all across the board.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on May 10, 2023, 08:44:55 PM

As I've said here numerous times, I'll be first in line to vote to block friends, acquaintances and donors of politicians from trading on access. Until then, unless some criminal acts are in question, spare me the crocodile tears. This type of sleaze is a feature, not a bug, of American politics, all across the board.

LOL

Why would they hire a drug addict/alcoholic to consult on things he knows nothing about?

J70

Quote from: whitey on May 10, 2023, 09:23:23 PM

LOL

Why would they hire a drug addict/alcoholic to consult on things he knows nothing about?

And the rest?

Gmac is going on about the Biden crime family. Are you fine with the rest of them?

"LOL"

whitey

Quote from: J70 on May 10, 2023, 10:36:53 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 10, 2023, 09:23:23 PM

LOL

And the rest?

Gmac is going on about the Biden crime family. Are you fine with the rest of them?

"LOL"

None of them should be doing it but Hunter Biden is a totally unique situation.

He's getting paid millions to "consult" (while a full time addict/alcoholic)  on topics he knows nothing about from our adversaries

Gmac

Tre POTUS is a compromised lemon and is/was a front for his family shaking down countries and businesses and a front for the looney left in the democrat party who pretend he is in charge and has an opinion on policy decisions when the man can't put two thoughts together.