Keaney retires

Started by Declan, April 08, 2016, 08:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Quote from: muppet on April 08, 2016, 10:45:42 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 08, 2016, 10:22:49 AM
Did he ever get a football AI Declan?

Don't think so.

Best of luck to him. He was around with Bud when we did the Pieta House thing, nice fella.

Lovely fella, can't say the same about the rest of the feckers I met around that time..

Who was the fecker who lost the key again?
#newbridgeornowhere

muppet

Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 08, 2016, 02:31:56 PM

Don't think so.

Best of luck to him. He was around with Bud when we did the Pieta House thing, nice fella.

Lovely fella, can't say the same about the rest of the feckers I met around that time..

The key in the singing or the key in the door?
MWWSI 2017

Dinny Breen

Quote from: muppet on April 08, 2016, 02:37:55 PM

Don't think so.

Don't think Liam or Noel Gallagher would be too impressed with the singing as for that Westmeath fecker, I'm not built to sleep on floors...
#newbridgeornowhere

Bord na Mona man

Keaney will be hard replaced because he gave Dublin an extra forward line dimension.
On the half forward line, he could win primary possession, brush off his marker and sling it over the bar. Most inter-county half forwards can only do 2 of the 3 above.
It meant Dublin could convert a clearance into a scoring chance needing less plays and less duels to win.

rrhf

I'll never forget the electricity in the air in the Tyrone Dublin 05 replay as Keaney struck some sensational points. Some of the loudest moments I've been in Croke park.

Unlaoised

Never liked him in either code thought he was exceptionally dirty off the ball in both codes...

credit where credit is due tho he was a great talent and such a strong player before every player started to become that way...
LAOIS ABÚ

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 08, 2016, 03:28:56 PM
Quote from: muppet on April 08, 2016, 02:37:55 PM

Don't think so.

Don't think Liam or Noel Gallagher would be too impressed with the singing as for that Westmeath fecker, I'm not built to sleep on floors...

*2 entries made into black book

Belated best wishes to Conal in retirement. Hopefully he has time now to arrange another day out with Bud for us.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...